Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am

I agree with you completely Amour256. As long as they stay away from XY059, I will treat them very well in my fanfic. I actually like team Rocket..contrary to popular opinion.

http://www.animenova.tv/pokemon-xy-episode-54 Here you go. This is the link for XY054. (FREEDOM!) I don't know if XY053 is subbed yet though. I didn't check. I plan to go to sleep anyway.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:03 am

pokesrini wrote:I agree with you completely Amour256. As long as they stay away from XY059, I will treat them very well in my fanfic. I actually like team Rocket..contrary to popular opinion.

http://www.animenova.tv/pokemon-xy-episode-54 Here you go. This is the link for XY054. (FREEDOM!) I don't know if XY053 is subbed yet though. I didn't check. I plan to go to sleep anyway.
    They are annoying XD But mostly because of the reason they work. Remove that and you get a good Team Rocket. I still remeber that Pikachu vs Raichu episode in the first Pokemon series. They were awesome.in there and many more! They are good.

Thank you for the link Pokésrini Very Happy Good night and Merry Christmas Very Happy
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Y'know, there's a possible scenario that Serena could have to deal with her hair getting burned, due to which she has to shorten them. Well, I have an interesting idea that I'm nervous to put forward on the other thread:

What if Ash proves instrumental in pulling Serena out of her funk and shows her that she still looks good with her short hair?
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Good thinking. What if during her performance Fennekin will use Flamethrower carelessly ? Ash will never bash anyone, because is weak or looks bad. So I think he can assure Serena, that despite shorter hair she looks great to him. I. e. "You look always great to me".

Last edited by Virgo on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Blood Red wrote:Y'know, there's a possible scenario that Serena could have to deal with her hair getting burned, due to which she has to shorten them. Well, I have an interesting idea that I'm nervous to put forward on the other thread:

What if Ash proves instrumental in pulling Serena out of her funk and shows her that she still looks good with her short hair?
    Now that.....would be interesting XD But I think Ash likes her with long hairs, no? That long hairs are like...a trademark of her!
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:46 pm

It could be possible as you say BloodRed! Her hair gets burned or cut down, and she has to cut it short for uniformity. Ash reassures her that she looks like to him anyway. However, I somehow don't expect that it will happen in XY060? I mean..so soon? As for me, it would be nice if they let her regrow her hair..at least to the length that Dawn kept.
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Hey folks, so I haven't had a chance yet to see the RAWs for XY054, can anyone fill us in on what happened with it from an Amour standpoint, if anything? I wasn't expecting anything to happen, so if not, that's okay given that this was billed as a badass Malamar episode, but just wondering.

Hope everyone here had a great Christmas, by the way!

Blood Red wrote:AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 X4LNpZj

pK' posted this on Serebii. It's a part of the date episode and he got it from the official site.

Plus, Serena's about to lose 70% of her hair, thought it was relevant :/

Check it out.

Thanks to pK' for posting this, and to you for re-posting it here (with proper attribution, at that!). Ash looks as though he's caught like a deer in the headlights, and Serena looks like she's getting a little too friendly, so to speak. Very Happy

Absent more information, I don't think we can expect the haircut to change Amour in any big way. Most that I see is possible is Ash noticing the haircut and telling her it looks nice, but even then no girl since OS (Giselle, pre-chaste hero characterisation), no matter the hairstyle, has managed to draw his interest.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:40 pm

ScienceIsSoAmazing I just put this point forth in Serebii, and I will do so here too. What if the new short hairstyle is a rehash of the child Serena? Perhaps Ash could draw parallels between how she looked then and now with her new hairstyle?

So far, Giselle was the only one we know who has managed to attract Ash. Who knows? Maybe Serena will manage in future?
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:03 am

pokesrini wrote:ScienceIsSoAmazing I just put this point forth in Serebii, and I will do so here too. What if the new short hairstyle is a rehash of the child Serena? Perhaps Ash could draw parallels between how she looked then and now with her new hairstyle?

So far, Giselle was the only one we know who has managed to attract Ash. Who knows? Maybe Serena will manage in future?

Maybe he would draw a parallel (what about the straw hat?), but that doesn't mean he'd become attracted to her. Sure, maybe Serena will attract Ash in the future, but based on what we know now I have no reason to think that a new haircut will play any measurable role in that.

Giselle was pre-chaste hero and a one-off CotD, so many people exclude her from discussions of Ash and other girls for those reasons.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:56 am

About that new photo though. Did anyone of you observe that both of em are sittinf somewhere with the sunset behind them? How? Well, see the position of Ash's bag. He never holds it in his hand unless he's sitting. Both of em are sitting somewhere. Just both of em and will....Serena's having a good time hitting Ash on his blins spot XD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 am

Science I agree it won't be THE factor for Ash getting attracted to her. But writers' hint? And the hat looks like that straw hat she had before. The general shape. Of course, the shade part of it is smaller in the new one (I think).

Amour256 I had said quite a long time back that they are sitting bro :p But what on earth is Serena doing there? Leaning towards Ash that way? Man the suspense is killing me. At least if there wasn't the break I wouldn't mind it too much. But now we have a one week break to add to it! Well at least I can catch up with the subbed versions of XY052, XY053 and XY054 in the meanwhile.

Meanwhile before we jump the gun, are we 100% sure that this will indeed reflect in the anime guys? Because this seems like yet another conclusion drawn from a silhouette. The advertisement really didn't seem relevant to the anime to me. it was just a release of the DreamDream single!
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:27 am

pokesrini wrote:Science I agree it won't be THE factor for Ash getting attracted to her. But writers' hint? And the hat looks like that straw hat she had before. The general shape. Of course, the shade part of it is smaller in the new one (I think).

Amour256 I had said quite a long time back that they are sitting bro :p But what on earth is Serena doing there? Leaning towards Ash that way? Man the suspense is killing me. At least if there wasn't the break I wouldn't mind it too much. But now we have a one week break to add to it! Well at least I can catch up with the subbed versions of XY052, XY053 and XY054 in the meanwhile.

Meanwhile before we jump the gun, are we 100% sure that this will indeed reflect in the anime guys? Because this seems like yet another conclusion drawn from a silhouette. The advertisement really didn't seem relevant to the anime to me. it was just a release of the DreamDream single!
    Trying to steal a kiss? One can wish though XD She seems to be getting a hit on Ash's blind spot. But both of them look so cute in there. No denying it! Serena is Serena! No one beats Serena! Arrgghhh now, even I am pumped up for that episode. The writers better live up to the hype!!!
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:53 am

Blood Red wrote:-snip-

pK' posted this on Serebii. It's a part of the date episode and he got it from the official site.

I've been out all day for Christmas and I come back and see this....

Oh my - the amount of things to speculate on XY059 just from this image just increased tenfold just from what it looks like to be from the same scene. However, I'm going to restrain myself from going haywire with the "what if" possibilities other than the fact that scene is so shippy & cute ;_;

inb4 Serena gives Ash a peck on the cheek

Also regarding the image shown on the advertising promoting the "DreaDrea" single, well let's just say discussion around that escalated really quickly - and got out of hand fast. For me I'm not too concerned - I'll wait and see what'll really happen if Serena does get a makeover.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:31 am

Amour256 I agree it looks a lot like that. To be frank, I can think of no other scenario that matches the poses and the expressions of the two. Serena is looking at him blankly, Ash is looking rather surprised.
    I know people say it is unlikely that we will see it happen but..how many things have we thought wouldn't happen? We thought that there would never be a character redesign in the middle of the series. 

We won't be disappointed. I can say that with surety now. I mean just look at this screenshot? It is only getting better for us.

WillDaSnail Oh yes..awesome isn't it? it is surprising how just another frame from the same scene can give us so much more material to speculate upon. It is definitely one of the most shippy scenes we have seen in a long time.

I agree. The discussion regarding the hair thing has not just escalated quickly, it literally blew up in a way I feel is really premature. I mean to be really frank, I have doubts that it is Serena in the first place! But like I said, if the haircut results in her hair looking like what her hair was like when she was a child, I really don't mind; although I still feel it is unnecessary.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:40 am

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 UKWRNXu

"With a microphone in front, it feels like they are doing a stand-up comedy."

Yeah, that's the Ken Sugimori Very Happy

Credit goes to pK' for posting this.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:15 am

And yet another one of the Pokemon staff strikes. the way the staff is pushing it, I really think that it is heading for good times. Man it must be great being one of them. They know the exact fate of Amour, they know about the rumours and everything :/
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:19 am

pokesrini wrote:Amour256 I agree it looks a lot like that. To be frank, I can think of no other scenario that matches the poses and the expressions of the two. Serena is looking at him blankly, Ash is looking rather surprised.
    I know people say it is unlikely that we will see it happen but..how many things have we thought wouldn't happen? We thought that there would never be a character redesign in the middle of the series. 

We won't be disappointed. I can say that with surety now. I mean just look at this screenshot? It is only getting better for us.

WillDaSnail Oh yes..awesome isn't it? it is surprising how just another frame from the same scene can give us so much more material to speculate upon. It is definitely one of the most shippy scenes we have seen in a long time.

I agree. The discussion regarding the hair thing has not just escalated quickly, it literally blew up in a way I feel is really premature. I mean to be really frank, I have doubts that it is Serena in the first place! But like I said, if the haircut results in her hair looking like what her hair was like when she was a child, I really don't mind; although I still feel it is unnecessary.
    We can possibly get that but not so soon xD But dammit! That scene looks so cute and Serena looks so cute in there. Maybe she does want a kiss but....Ash is Ash XD I am just so psyched up for this episode. Its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary! Both of them sitting....sunset behind them....Serena bending over and getting closer to Ash's face....what can that possibly mean other than a setup for kiss? Because of a simple reason that....not so soon XD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:28 am

Amour256 wrote:
    pokesrini wrote:Amour256 I agree it looks a lot like that. To be frank, I can think of no other scenario that matches the poses and the expressions of the two. Serena is looking at him blankly, Ash is looking rather surprised.

We can possibly get that but not so soon xD But dammit! That scene looks so cute and Serena looks so cute in there. Maybe she does want a kiss but....Ash is Ash XD I am just so psyched up for this episode. Its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary! Both of them sitting....sunset behind them....Serena bending over and getting closer to Ash's face....what can that possibly mean other than a setup for kiss? Because of a simple reason that....not so soon XD

Good God..that choice of words..Serena bending over and getting closer to Ash...help me someone..

Btw we got the Sugimori retweet to spur us on for a while. And we will see the year end special soon. Hope we get to see more in it.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 am

This was discussed many times. Writers can't afford to make much mistakes. Shooting down amour would be one of them. It would be like shooing their own knee (if not a head). Pokémon is at its bottom, but thanks to amour it starts to regain viewers.
    Anime is to promote games, but without the viewers it won't promote anything.

Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:03 am

pokesrini wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:

Good God..that choice of words..Serena bending over and getting closer to Ash...help me someone..

Btw we got the Sugimori retweet to spur us on for a while. And we will see the year end special soon. Hope we get to see more in it.
    Sorry for that LOL XD I couldn't find how to better phrase it. I just said what I saw XD

I wonder how many more moments are included in that episode. Guess we can wait for 31st preview.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:43 am

Some moments from XY054, courtesy Serebii user 'ポケモン トレイナー'

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 B5sWsJrCcAAdimN
    source

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 B5sWjlcCAAAO_BI
    source

Official Pokémon Twitter handle
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Aaq
    source

Last edited by Blood Red on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Giving Serena a redesign wasn't necessary. But who knows... Maybe it's a temporary thing?

Blood Red wrote:Some moments from XY060, courtesy Serebii user 'ポケモン トレイナー'

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 B5sWsJrCcAAdimN
    source

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 B5sWjlcCAAAO_BI

Uh... they're from XY054, not XY060. But thanks anyway.

source

source
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Sst_zps8d42f4fa

First Junichi Masuda, then Ken Sugimori and now the official Pokémon Twitter is promoting Amourshipping too. That's pretty cool.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:25 pm

PokemonTrainerY wrote:Giving Serena a redesign wasn't necessary. But who knows... Maybe it's a temporary thing?

Blood Red wrote:Some moments from XY060, courtesy Serebii user 'ポケモン トレイナー'

source

Uh... they're from XY054, not XY060. But thanks anyway.

source

source
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 10 Sst_zps8d42f4fa

First Junichi Masuda, then Ken Sugimori and now the official Pokémon Twitter is promoting Amourshipping too. That's pretty cool.

Sorry, I'm a bit tired and sleep deprived. I know they were from XY054, since I had to watch that episode to verify their legitimacy as hints XD
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Nice images they look really cute. Anyays I haven't seen XY 54 yet because I watch the dub, but the pics from that episode looks like Ash's is protecting Serena from harm which I find sweet and cute. I love the Christmas one Serena giving Ash a present make me feel all fuzzy inside lol. The action figures look nice as well.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Serena wrote:Nice images they look really cute. Anyays I haven't seen XY 54 yet because I watch the dub, but the pics from that episode looks like Ash's is protecting Serena from harm which I find sweet and cute. I love the Christmas one Serena giving Ash a present make me feel all fuzzy inside lol. The action figures look nice as well.
    Yeah! The interactions do make me fuzzy everytime XD

James and Enkai were too good in XY054. I know TR is good from their heart, James especially.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am