Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

5 posters

New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES

Virgo
    Virgo

New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES Empty New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES

Post by Virgo Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Since discussing closed old thread on Serebii didn't end up very well. I think we could discuss for a change tips and talk about future way of handling new thread. To make this thread a better place and avoid chaos in our own thread.

RULES

1. All Forum Rules apply.
    2. No bashing. All posts breaking this rule will be edited or deleted and the user might receive a warning.
    3. Don't discuss Serebii Staff's behavior. Discuss about ours (users potential behavior). Result of breaking this rule will be the same, as in rule 2.

So let's start.
    fixedaddress2000
    fixedaddress2000

New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES Empty Re: New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES

Post by fixedaddress2000 Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:16 pm

I thought they said not to make a new thread? Or at least that's what people told me.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES Empty Re: New Amour thread on Serebii - READ RULES

Post by Blood Red Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:22 pm

I hope this one doesn't get hopelessly derailed :/
    fixedaddress2000
    fixedaddress2000

Post by fixedaddress2000 Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 pm

What happened to the old one? I haven't joined serebii forums yet.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:30 pm

And I hope I can control my anger from now on Very Happy

Anyway, let's start. The cause of the closing of the thread is the insane amount of spam. But, how can you guys not notice that? Of course I'm one of those who spammed, but I was the only one who noticed such thing. I take that our recklessness got the better of us. It's like what a certain mod renacted, "oh this is nothing, it's just a tinzi tiny spam" (I think that's how it goes).

fixedaddress2000 wrote:What happened to the old one?  I haven't joined serebii forums yet.

If you can discuss about our recklessness with us, refer to this post Very Happy
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:34 pm

matthew11 wrote:And I hope I can control my anger from now on Very Happy

Anyway, let's start. The cause of the closing of the thread is the insane amount of spam. But, how can you guys not notice that? Of course I'm one of those who spammed, but I was the only one who noticed such thing. I take that our recklessness got the better of us. It's like what a certain mod renacted, "oh this is nothing, it's just a tinzi tiny spam" (I think that's how it goes).
    Still, it's good to discuss what we should and shouldn't post next time. As one user said (I think it was ScienceIsSoAmazing), don't post just to agree with someone unless you have something to add.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Post by matthew11 Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Blood Red wrote:

Still, it's good to discuss what we should and shouldn't post next time. As one user said (I think it was ScienceIsSoAmazing), don't post just to agree with someone unless you have something to add.

That's one point up. But another one is that off-topic-running-gag we had back there, especially those unnecessary Pokemon battles, which are totally not tied with amour. Much more it's for amusement.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:57 pm

matthew11 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:

That's one point up. But another one is that off-topic-running-gag we had back there, especially those unnecessary Pokemon battles, which are totally not tied with amour. Much more it's for amusement.
    That's true. We have to stick to Amour next time, or we'll be responsible for this one closing as well.

Oh, and the new thread is up Wink
    matthew11
    matthew11

Post by matthew11 Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Blood Red wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:

That's true. We have to stick to Amour next time, or we'll be responsible for this one closing as well.

Oh, and the new thread is up Wink

.... *runs towards serebii*
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:08 am

https://satosere.forumotion.com/t38-important-for-all-amourshippers

I think we all need to vote now- whether to stay or leave.

Be sure, once new members start joining in the new Amour thread, it will be the same mess as before. I expect little or nothing to change in terms of rules, or general posting style.

Also, since you people are discussing about what to post and what not to post, we can only post things that are strictly related to AmourShipping. That also means that we cannot speculate on upcoming episodes, even if we are discussing their relevance in terms of Amour. We can only discuss the hints that we see. In fact, bringing up the treatment of other ships, speaking of other generations even to bring up trends, strictly speaking, is off topic.

As far as I can see, we can go there to discuss stuff like the hints we see in an episode. Speculations and detailed discussions are still best done here. Unless you guys are willing to stick to questions like, "What brought you to AmourShipping?" and such questions. But of course, this is my opinion. I have voted, and my job is done. Feel free to vote and argue in favour of going back too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm