Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

2 posters

Forum-exclusive offer for those that play Pokemon on 3DS - Pokerus available!

WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Forum-exclusive offer for those that play Pokemon on 3DS - Pokerus available! Empty Forum-exclusive offer for those that play Pokemon on 3DS - Pokerus available!

Post by WillDaSnail Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:32 am

Hi everyone!

Since I'm feeling incredibly generous, here's a treat for you all registered users on this forum who also play Pokemon (XY and ORAS) on the 3DS.

Starting today, I'm making Pokerus available for anyone that wish to take advantage of its effects in-game.

If you're curious about what Pokerus is, please take a look at the description provided by Bulbapedia:

When a Pokémon has the Pokérus, it gains double the effort values from battling (e.g., fighting a Magikarp will give two Speed EVs, rather than one). Effort points gained from vitamins and wings are not doubled. The infected Pokémon can infect other Pokémon with the virus for a period of about two days....

...Pokérus has a 3 in 65,536 or approximately a 1 in 21,845 chance of being generated on a Pokémon, either wild or bred, effectively making this rarer than a shiny Pokémon, which have a 3 in 24,576, or around 1 in 8,192 chance to be found wild or hatched. Through battling or capturing this wild Pokémon, players could get this helpful virus onto their own Pokémon, and subsequently spread it around. Due to the overwhelmingly low chance of encountering the virus (about 1/3 of the chance to encounter a Shiny Pokémon), and the fact that most would not even recognize a Pokémon with the virus and may flee from it, many players don't have a Pokémon with the virus

For those that are interested in the history of my Pokerus pool, here it is:

Spoiler:

If you're interested in obtaining Pokerus, please indicate your interest here, then PM me to continue further discussions. To ensure that these trades are done on an individualized basis and for interested parties to have a piece of mind during the negotiation process, all negotiation details are strictly confidential.

In a typical situation, I will normally provide a random Pokemon to serve as the virus vector. But please be aware that if you have a specific request, I will try to honor it, but there may be an increased cost for fulfilling such requests if I am able to successfully do so (to be determined on a case-by-case basis).

Thanks!
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Forum-exclusive offer for those that play Pokemon on 3DS - Pokerus available! Empty Re: Forum-exclusive offer for those that play Pokemon on 3DS - Pokerus available!

Post by PotSmuggle Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Man, giveaways sound like a great idea for this website. I am pretty good at breeding HP competitive mons, so I may host one here in the future.

I don't need Pokerus, but I'm sure a lot of people need it so thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 am