Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

2 posters

S.S Amour Confessions Thread

matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

S.S Amour Confessions Thread Empty S.S Amour Confessions Thread

Post by matthew11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

You may have encountered several other confessions on the net. Basically, you send your confessions in, and I'll post them here anonymously.

If anything, don't send me illegal material, or something too personal that I may have to suggest you to consult to me lol.

Rules:

Only one: general rules apply here.

If you have something to confess, PM me your confession and I'll post it for you anonymously. Also, you can confess a number of times anytime, just avoid obviously faking your confession, and please do not mention any names Smile

EDIT: On the other note, you can post your confessions on your own if you feel like you want to address it yourself Smile. If you are sensitive about your dignity, this option is not advisable.

Last edited by matthew11 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

S.S Amour Confessions Thread Empty Re: S.S Amour Confessions Thread

Post by RobSp1derp1g Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:22 pm

I'll start.

I have said this to selected people in and out of the interwebs, but I think it's time I own it.

Confession:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 am