Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+2
Blood Red
AmourMustDie2000
6 posters

PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread Empty PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:59 pm

PokéShipping

PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread Pokeshipping_by_kurumierika-d5n3cc3

Credit goes to KurumiErika from deviantART

Welcome to the official PokéShipping discussion thread!

PokéShipping is the name given to the belief that Ash/Satoshi and MistyKasumi belong in a romantic relationship together. Its name originates from 'Pokémon', since it was the first Ash ship in the show and Misty had implied feelings for Ash. 

In this thread you can discuss about the hints and the development of the shipping freely. However, there are a few guidelines that all members need to follow:

1. No bashing or flaming. Please, respect other people's opinions and beliefs, a well as other characters and shippings.

2.  Stay on-topic. Avoid discussing or commenting about the latest episodes, and don't talk about other shippings here [They can be discussed in their own threads], unless they are related in a way or another to PokéShipping. Always make sure to relate discussion topics back to PokéShipping, especially if the subject’s relevance is not obvious.

3. No one-liners. In other words, avoid posts with just a single line. Put more thoughts into them, or they will be considered SPAM.

4. No double/triple/quadruple/5+ posts. Simply edit your previous post if you want to add or fix something.

5. If you post a fanart, remember to give credit to the respective artist. In case you don't know who the artist is, say so.

6. Each member will have three chances, before being banned from the thread.

Any post which contains advertising, discussions on subjects unrelated to PokéShipping or posts meant to insult other users/ships will be removed without any warning whatsoever at the discretion of the mods/admins. 

POSSIBLE TOPICS

What do you love most about PokéShipping?
    If Misty makes a cameo appearance in Kalos, what hints do you expect?

If you have more questions you want to suggest, feel free to do that. 

With that said, have fun in the PokéShipping Discussion thread!

Last edited by Blood Red on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:44 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the OP since it seemed lacking.)
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread Empty Re: PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:19 am

Sorry bro, that line was dub-only.
    4kids took a lot of liberty with the anime and this was one of them.
    Virgo
    Virgo

PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread Empty Re: PokéShipping (Ash x Misty) General Discussion Thread

Post by Virgo Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:18 am

Don't trying to bash or turn down but Blood Red is right. Although Ash x Misty had some good hints and moments, there were many present only in dub. In case of discrepancies Japanese wins, since it's Japanese anime.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:32 am

That sucks but at least we have Misty's song
    and Pokemon the movie 2000.
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:48 pm

What I liked about Pokeshipping was the character interactions. The dub had really funny hints as well iirc. Pokemon the movie 2,000 probably had the best and most memorable hints imo, as I remember Misty getting jealous of Melody kissing Ash and then getting defensive when Melody kept saying stuff about Misty being Ash's girlfriend.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:53 am

Serena wrote:What I liked about Pokeshipping was the character interactions. The dub had really funny hints as well iirc. Pokemon the movie 2,000 probably had the best and most memorable hints imo, as I remember Misty getting jealous of Melody kissing Ash and then getting defensive when Melody kept saying stuff about Misty being Ash's girlfriend.
    She's a tsundere. So yeah! Her reactions are obvious I guess. Though her getting jealous and defensive can be considered as hints. I still don't know why they got rid of Misty though
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Amour256 wrote:
    Serena wrote:What I liked about Pokeshipping was the character interactions.  The dub had really funny hints as well iirc.  Pokemon the movie 2,000 probably had the best and most memorable hints imo, as I remember Misty getting jealous of Melody kissing Ash and then getting defensive when Melody kept saying stuff about Misty being Ash's girlfriend.
    She's a tsundere. So yeah! Her reactions are obvious I guess. Though her getting jealous and defensive can be considered as hints. I still don't know why they got rid of Misty though
    The writers opted to keep Team Rocket over Misty for some reason, or at least that's what I heard, so that may be something, also it could have had something to do with May being the new female player for a new generation of the games.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Serena wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    Serena wrote:What I liked about Pokeshipping was the character interactions.  The dub had really funny hints as well iirc.  Pokemon the movie 2,000 probably had the best and most memorable hints imo, as I remember Misty getting jealous of Melody kissing Ash and then getting defensive when Melody kept saying stuff about Misty being Ash's girlfriend.
    The writers opted to keep Team Rocket over Misty for some reason, or at least that's what I heard, so that may be something, also it could have had something to do with May being the new female player for a new generation of the games.
    But....then that's always the case! Old girl gets replaced by a new girl. In case of a tsundere, it is really really hard to judge whether she really loves the guy or is it just care and concern! Unless she states that herself, its tough knowing whether she likes the guy or is it just friendship care and concern. That's mainly because Tsundere's just show so much care and concern for the ones that matter to them that it can be easily mistaken as love! I don't deny Misty's feelings but they can be friendship as well!

Anyways, Ash and Misty's interactions sure were interesting. Mutual care and concern....all warm and fluffy. But still...I'd have found it a bit tough for things to work out between them. Maybe I am wrong..
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Is there a list of dub-only
    Pokeshipping hints somewhere?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:00 pm

AmourMustDie2000 wrote:Is there a list of dub-only Pokeshipping hints somewhere?
    The Pokéshipping page on Bulbapedia should suffice.

Also, I've edited the OP and made this a sticky. From now on, this is the official Pokéshipping thread.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Blood Red wrote:
    AmourMustDie2000 wrote:Is there a list of dub-only Pokeshipping hints somewhere?
    The Pokéshipping page on Bulbapedia should suffice.

Also, I've edited the OP and made this a sticky. From now on, this is the official Pokéshipping thread.

Sweet, it all looks cleaned up now. Thank you Blood Red!

And yeah, Bulbapedia is usually a good source to go to if you are interested in looking through the hints of any shipping your curious about. Not sure if they separate the dub-only hints there, but that's something very interesting to look into. Iirc I think there were some differences in what were considered PearlShipping hints between the dubs as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am