Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

2 posters

Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion--

pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion-- Empty Re: Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion--

Post by pokesrini Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 am

Great story so far! I like where it is going. However I just want to point out one minor aberration. You seem to have said that Ash has a crush on Serena. Yet they address each other as friends. I'm not sure if you intend to address that later on. But if you didn't have such plans, I think you need to check that Smile But otherwise looking forward to the next chapter!
    SatoSereFan224888
    SatoSereFan224888

Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion-- Empty Re: Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion--

Post by SatoSereFan224888 Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:24 pm

pokesrini wrote:Great story so far! I like where it is going. However I just want to point out one minor aberration. You seem to have said that Ash has a crush on Serena. Yet they address each other as friends. I'm not sure if you intend to address that later on. But if you didn't have such plans, I think you need to check that Smile But otherwise looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks. I had trouble trying to find a way Ash are more than friends. If you can help me try to express I will fix that. Also sorry to disappoint you but this is a 1 chapter story.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion-- Empty Serena & Ash go skydiving --Discussion--

Post by pokesrini Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Oh not at all. I was just giving you a suggestion to improve it Smile

You see, if you want to make them something more than friends, you could show it by showing their thoughts. For example, you could write, "Ash looked on as the sunlight streamed on her almost-golden face. Her honey-blonde hair fluttered in the wind, just as a storm began brewing in his heart. "She's so beautiful..." he thought to himself...."

Get the point? Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm