Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

4 posters

Paul in XY?

Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Paul in XY? Empty Paul in XY?

Post by Serena Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Do you think Paul will return in XY? Last year I heard a rumor that one of the animators for the show, Iwane I think his name was, said something about Paul possibly returning after Ash gets all 8 Kalos badges. Now the question is why would he say this and be specific about it? Another thing was, I believe someone asked him a question about either a past companion or a character that appeared in XY returning, (probably Senpai or whatever his name is) and he specifically mentions Paul in his answer, even though Paul has nothing to do with the question and it seemed completely random to mention him. So what do you guys think? Will Paul return in XY?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Paul in XY? Empty Re: Paul in XY?

Post by pokesrini Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 am

Hard to see that happen, but not impossible. Gary made occasional appearances in the later sagas. Though I haven't seen him in a very, very long time now. He didn't even make that appearance he usually makes in the last episode of every saga.

I heard of the Iwane discussion. But I found it very inconclusive. He was really vague about things. As for me, I wonder why we haven't seen the regional rival just yet.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:27 pm

I'm all for it, because it will be great if Serena starts defending Ash from Paul's teasing.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm

God, I hope not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:56 pm