Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

4 posters

Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares Empty Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Y/N?
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares Empty Re: Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Her Voice Actress in the dub sounds pretty stupid, I'll give you that. Imo her Japanese VA sounds fine.
    amour4ever
    amour4ever

Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares Empty Re: Bonnie has the worst voice in the Pokemon universe and no one cares

Post by amour4ever Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:33 pm

I love the dub. I've never disliked any of the VAs. *shrugs*
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:12 am

Tbh I usually like dub ones more. I.e Ash, Korrina and Serena looks much better imo. But Clemont and Bonnie are far better in original ones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 am