Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

3 posters

Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread Empty Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Since there's no Mirror Amourshipping thread, I thought I'd make one. The original Amourshipping thread is used as a base, sorry if I copied too much:

In this thread you can discuss about the hints and the development of the shipping freely. However, there are a few guidelines that all members need to follow:

1. No bashing or flaming. Please, respect other people's opinions and beliefs, a well as other characters and shippings.

2.  Stay on-topic. Avoid discussing or commenting about the latest episodes, and don't talk about other shippings here [They can be discussed in their own threads], unless they are related in a way or another to M. AmourShipping. Always make sure to relate discussion topics back to M. AmourShipping, especially if the subject’s relevance is not obvious.

3. No one-liners. In other words, avoid posts with just a single line. Put more thoughts into them, or they will be considered SPAM.

4. No double/triple/quadruple/5+ posts. Simply edit your previous post if you want to add or fix something.

5. If you post a fanart, remember to give credit to the respective artist. In case you don't know who the artist is, say so.

6. Each member will have three chances, before being banned from the thread.

Any post which contains advertising, discussions on subjects unrelated to M. Amourshipping or posts meant to insult other users/ships will be removed without any warning whatsoever at the discretion of the mods/admins.

Remember, even though this place is a safe haven for all M. AmourShippers, there need to be some rules to keep this place clean.

POSSIBLE TOPICS

What do you love about M. AmourShipping?
    If there are anymore episodes in the mirror world, what hints do you expect?

With that said, have fun in the M. AmourShipping Discussion thread!

"You're in love with me, aren't you?"
    Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread Tumblr_na2d0de0up1r3ifxzo6_500

Above Image from tumblr
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread Empty Re: Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread

Post by Serena Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 pm

I thought the M. ash and M. Serena interactions were quite funny. It's interesting to see Serena act like a tsudnere and bully Ash, while Ash acted more wimpy. Serena kind of reminded me of Iris tbh XD. Anyways their interactions were quite funny, too bad there aren't any specials or a spin off for the Mirror characters.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread Empty Re: Mirror Amourshipping (M. Ash/M. Serena) Thread

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Serena wrote:I thought the M. ash and M. Serena interactions were quite funny.  It's interesting to see Serena act like a tsudnere and bully Ash, while Ash acted more wimpy.  Serena kind of reminded me of Iris tbh XD.  Anyways their interactions were quite funny, too bad there aren't any specials or a spin off for the Mirror characters.

I liked how M. Serena acted like a bully to him, probably to release pent up feelings for him.
    Agree with the last sentence, I wish they would bring back Pokemon Chronicles so we have more mirror world episodes.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:13 am

I have no idea why this thread wasn't made before, but I'm glad you made one! I like this pairing too, though for entirely different reasons XD

What do you love about M. AmourShipping? 

Honestly, I think the best thing about this ship is how M-Serena seems to care for M-Ash, even though she's the meanest Pokégirl of them all. 
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:11 pm

I realize I didn't answer the question, so here's my answer:

I liked the ship for the reason listed above, and because I like how it's mainly Serena who brings out such strong emotions in him. I also liked the scene with him deciding to travel alone, since there was nothing positive between them at the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:05 am