Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

3 posters

What do you think of the XY series?

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

What do you think of the XY series? Empty What do you think of the XY series?

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:29 am

It's not my favorite, to say the least. I really don't think it lives up to the anime at its best but that's me. Although, I saw XY037 just today and it was awesome. M. Ash really was relatable, and M. Serena was a great companion. M. Amourshipping I feel has more potential. It's my favorite episode of all of BW and XY. Very Happy
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

What do you think of the XY series? Empty Re: What do you think of the XY series?

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:08 am

I consider XY my favorite saga. Great characters, great group, great Pokémon, great battles, great animation and Amourshipping. I think the writers have finally been able to get their act together.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

What do you think of the XY series? Empty Re: What do you think of the XY series?

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am

XY would be my favorite, but it doesn't have much emotion or freshness in it. However, XY037 is up there! All they need is to bring back Chronicles with more M. Verse episodes, and bam!
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 pm

XY is hit or miss for me tbh. I didn't really like the 1st year of XY at all much since Serena didn't do much and Ash and Team Rocket were getting all the screentime. The Bonnie episodes were good though and I didn't really find myself caring much for Clemont. Year 2 looks alot better though so far, Serena's finally being proactive and her character development is really getting interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:21 pm