Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

4 posters

Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread Empty Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:44 am

Inspired by the XY character speculation thread on Serebii by Dephender.

- M. Ash
    A Pokémon Trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region. Together with his partner Pikachu, he has come to the Kalos region to pursue his dream of becoming a Pokémon Master. The only thing stopping him is his weak-willed nature.
    - M. Clemont
    This boy is both a talented magician and a Gym Leader. He is also very athletic.
    - M. Bonnie
    Clemont's little sister. She's very ladylike and proud of her brother, wanting to become a great trainer just like him.
    - M. Serena
    An abrasive girl who takes battling very seriously. They go way back.
    - M. Team Rocket (Jessie, James & Meowth - and Wobbuffet! )
    Known as the "Heroes of Justice", they're a quartet of superheroes who get rid of all criminals... including themselves!

What do you think M. Ash and M. Serena's backstory will be, if any?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread Empty Re: Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:19 am

The title is very confusing, since there's very little reason to discuss Unova in a thread meant solely for XY characters. Perhaps you should edit that part and make it clearer, or remove it :/
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread Empty Re: Mirror XY Character Speculation Thread

Post by PokemonTrainerY Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:32 am

Mirror Ash: His crybaby personality makes him simply unlikable to me. The real Ash is way better than him.

Mirror Serena: A typical tsundere who always insults the mirror Ash. I'm glad the real Ash defeated her in the Pokémon battle. The battle didn't even last longer than 1 miniute LOL. The real Serena is more likable anyway.

Mirror Clemont: Unlike the real Clemont, the Mirror Clemont likes to solve problems with magic and spells. Both Clemonts have a unique personality.

Mirror Bonnie: She's polite I guess.... but real Bonnie is better than her.

On a side note, the Pokémon series is about the REAL Ash and co., not their mirror counterparts so I doubt they're gonna appear ever again.

Last edited by PokemonTrainerY on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:36 am

Blood Red wrote:The title is very confusing, since there's very little reason to discuss Unova in a thread meant solely for XY characters. Perhaps you should edit that part and make it clearer, or remove it :/

Forgot to remove that part (someone already did it), the original thread had "Stop Talking About Unova!" at the end for some reason.

PokemonTrainerY wrote:Mirror Ash: His crybaby personality makes him simply unlikable to me. The real Ash is way better than him.

Mirror Serena: A Typical tsundere who always insults the mirror Ash. I'm glad the real Ash defeated her in the Pokémon battle. The battle didn't even last longer than 1 miniute. The real Serena is more likable.

Mirror Clemont: Unlike the real Clemont, the Mirror Clemont likes to solve problems with magic and spells. Both Clemonts have a unique personality.

On a side note, the Pokémon series is about the REAL Ash and co., not their mirror counterparts so I doubt they're gonna appear ever again.

M. Ash: My favorite version of Ash! He's really humble.

M. Clemont: Agreed, though original Clemont isn't doing much.

M. Serena: She's more interesting and pro-active.

M. Bonnie: Not much to say there.

Thoughts on Mirror Team Rocket?
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 am

AmourMustDie2000 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:The title is very confusing, since there's very little reason to discuss Unova in a thread meant solely for XY characters. Perhaps you should edit that part and make it clearer, or remove it :/

Forgot to remove that part (someone already did it), the original thread had "Stop Talking About Unova!" at the end for some reason.

PokemonTrainerY wrote:Mirror Ash: His crybaby personality makes him simply unlikable to me. The real Ash is way better than him.

Mirror Serena: A Typical tsundere who always insults the mirror Ash. I'm glad the real Ash defeated her in the Pokémon battle. The battle didn't even last longer than 1 miniute. The real Serena is more likable.

M. Ash: My favorite version of Ash! He's really humble.

The real Ash is humble too, so....

M. Clemont: Agreed, though original Clemont isn't doing much.

In that case, both Clemonts aren't doing much.

M. Serena: She's more interesting and pro-active.

Well, I don't find tsunderes interesting at all. As for being pro-active, we can say the same about the real Serena since she's a PokéPerformer.

M. Bonnie: Not much to say there.

Thoughts on Mirror Team Rocket?

I don't care about Team Rocket or their Mirror counterpart.

Last edited by PokemonTrainerY on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:32 pm

AmourMustDie2000 wrote:

That was because people on Serebii kept bringing up that saga into the discussion, mainly to compare the current characters to the past ones.
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Blood Red wrote:
    AmourMustDie2000 wrote:

That was because people on Serebii kept bringing up that saga into the discussion, mainly to compare the current characters to the past ones.
    That's pretty much it lol.
    I love mirror Team Rocket tbh, they were actually cool, well besides how they were in Kanto.
    Mirror Serena was interesting, but I prefer real Serena.
    I was indifferent to Mirror Clemont.
    Mirror Bonnie felt the same as the real Bonnie to me for some reason.
    Mirror Ash was kind of refreshing in a way xD
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Serena wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:
    AmourMustDie2000 wrote:

That's pretty much it lol.
    I love mirror Team Rocket tbh, they were actually cool, well besides how they were in Kanto.
    Mirror Serena was interesting, but I prefer real Serena.
    I was indifferent to Mirror Clemont.
    Mirror Bonnie felt the same as the real Bonnie to me for some reason.
    Mirror Ash was kind of refreshing in a way xD

Yeah, M-TR was refreshing, even if we got a few seconds of them. It would've been better if we got to see them instead of regular TR.

Agreed.

I thought he was kinda cool, with his deep voice and slightly...intense behavior XD

That's because we didn't really see much of her.

He sure was XD
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:19 pm

PokemonTrainerY wrote:
    The real Ash is humble too, so....  

What I meant to say is that he's not heroic/cool, he's more normal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 pm