Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

3 posters

A S.S.Amour Exclusive

RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

A S.S.Amour Exclusive Empty A S.S.Amour Exclusive

Post by RobSp1derp1g Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:43 pm

I've been listening to the ORAS soundtrack someone posted on YouTube, and I decided to make small drabbles based solely on the vibes I get from the music.

First off: Littleroot Town

Video:

Peace reigns in this town. There's a sense of camaraderie that's sort of unique to Littleroot.
    Pokémon and Humans get along very easily. There's a "Whatever you need, you can count on me, okay?" feel to the song.

Then: Haruka/May

Video:

You can just feel how pumped up she is, can't you?
    This song emanates a "let's be friends" mood. She won't back down from any challenge, because they'll make her a better and stronger person.

Okay! Now, Pokémon Center

Video:

A franchise classic. In almost 20 years, the music hasn't changed. Can't realy say anythig that hasn't been said.

Route 101:

Video:

There are tiny creatures at your feet. They can be your brest friend or your worst enemy. And it's your job to obtain and befriend them all. (not always in that order.)

Now, and to end this post, Oldale Town

Video:

This is the town that time forgot. It keeps the traditions of its elders and the novelties of their young, and they seem to come together in a positive way.

So, what do you think of this?

Bonus: Petalburg City

Video:

This is a city that doesn't feel like it. Its ihabitants are very close and incredibly helpful. Almost no crime. Safe schools. The perfect place to live. If given the choice to live anywhere in the Hoenn region, it'd be there.

Last edited by RobSp1derp1g on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the video for Oldale Town and added Spoiler tags to the video, for faster pageload)
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

A S.S.Amour Exclusive Empty Re: A S.S.Amour Exclusive

Post by Blood Red Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:46 am

Spot on, you should've done Maxie/Archie's themes too Very Happy
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 am

I'll make more
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Nice interpretations. Can't wait to see some more!
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 pm

Following the success I had with this, I thought, let's give 'em more!

Bring Along

Video:

Another classic. Instantly recognizable by everyone who had an experience with the Pokémon franchise.

Battle! Trainer

Video:

There's a sense of danger in this, but the adventurous tone quickly overshadows it.

Cycling Road

Video:

If there's one song in the whole game that kind of lets you experience New Hoenn's musical glory, it's this. This song makes me feel like I can take on the whole region.

Verdanturf Town

Video:

This town's green fields are the perfect place to set a romantic mood. It's no coincidence that I made a certain couple propose here.  Very Happy
    Mark my words, I'm gonna propose to my girlfriend in the fields of Verdanturf Town.

Route 113

Video:

This song's mysterious aura made me try to remember where Route 113 was. It just seems so alien...

Dewford Town

Video:

Calming, beach-y tone, to make you relax from your quest... Very next to Gen 3, music quality-wise. Not bad, though...

Slateport City

Video:

Despite being on a beach, sounds kinda Christmas-y...

Route 110

Video:

This song sums Hoenn up. All of Hoenn shortened into 85 seconds. Delightful.

Battle! Regi Trio

Video:

The Morse code that seems to been in the music is quite linkable to the Regis.

Cave of Origin/Meteor Falls

Video:

This song made me think of soup. Primordial soup. It'd be successfully used in a BBC documentary, voiced by Matt Smith.

Sootopolis City

Video:

I feel this song serves a dual purpose. It establishes Sootopolis' legendary status, being formed from a crater, and it kinda (at least for me) links to Kalos. Why? The song has a Greek sonority, which also has too much water... Very Happy

Sealed Chamber

Video:

The mysterious tone of the song urges you to explore further...

Mt. Chimney

Video:

The evil team approaches. This is where you battle them.

Dive

Video:

Beautiful underwater tones. Remindful of Gen 3. The bubbles are an amazing touch...

Fortree City

Video:

Peaceful. The good kind of monotonous. Uneventful. Simple.

Route 119

Video:

Since I started playing Emerald, I've noted a similarity between Route 119 and my own geographical location. You see, I know a place where there's a bridge with a river underneath. Beside that river, there's a field whose owner usually plants crops that easily surpasses 1 meter. Look here, but imagine without the tree. And when I see those crops from the bridge, I can't help thinking "In which spots of this river does Feebas hide?"
    This song brought that feeling back.

Surf

Video:

The most easily recognizable song in Hoenn. Majestic, simply put. There's a sense of freedom that this song stimulates...

Route 111

Video:

This song brings some life into the desert route it belongs to...

Contests

Video:

Imagine, if you please, the voice of an announcer over the song. It is now complete. "That's a fantastic Thunderbolt from Pikachu!" "And it's remarkable!" I'm gonna spend hours in the contest hall, just to hear this...

Route 120

Video:

Another song that summarizes Hoenn...

Ending

Video:

I'm simply speechless...

Flight to Space

Video:

Sounds like the instrumental version of a TV show opening... It's just awesome...

And this concludes part 2 of this series. Any special requests?

Last edited by RobSp1derp1g on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed stuff and spoilered the videos for faster pageload)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:34 am