Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Virgo
    Virgo

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 20 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Virgo Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:27 am

It was true after all. Was proven many Times, that Serena is driving Ash during his journey. Now it seems, through that ribbon, that Ash will drive Serena during his journey. So I think, if he suppose to win the Kalos League or Serena suppose to win the Master Class in Pokemon Showcase it will be thanks to each other.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 20 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 am

Either way, it would be thanks to each other in my opinion. At this point, at least in my eyes, they seem to share a deep, deep bond with each other. This is an example of fantastic literature. I can't stop gushing about Amour at the moment really xD I mean the last two episodes gave us a lot to rejoice, even by very conservative estimates.

And in case people have doubts about that old woman we saw during the episode, she was apparently an ex-Performer- a really famous one, who stayed away from Tripokelons for a long time. Also, she was looking for a particular someone in the showcase. The someone was not seen in the episode, hence she went away.

Looks like she is no threat to Serena's stay whatsoever. So we can breathe easy a bit.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Well, Ash promised Serena that they will help each other out towards their goals after he won the first gym battle thanks to her and that's why he asked her to go on a journey with the gang. It seems like this is case with their victories so far.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 am

Ash told her so during him inviting Serena to his group. Those words are fulfilling all the time. Before it was only Serena who was helping Ash. But now Ash helps her. What's more he has direct influence in Pokémon Showcases. Remember that audience votes for the best showcase. Maybe it's only one small vote, but makes him directly responsible for his success.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:47 am

Virgo wrote:Ash told her so during him inviting Serena to his group. Those words are fulfilling all the time. Before it was only Serena who was helping Ash. But now Ash helps her. What's more he has direct influence in Pokémon Showcases. Remember that audience votes for the best showcase. Maybe it's only one small vote, but makes him directly responsible for his success.

While I agree with you, I have to add that it was Ash who made her get this dream in the first place! He supported her throughout her search for a dream, and supported her even after that.

Actually one of the demands was that there should've been a scene where Ash consoles Serena after her loss. But he has been doing that throughout, although in a subtle manner. Even in the beginning of XY059, he did say, "You are doing enough, Serena" when she pressurizes herself saying that she wouldn't fail him. So we did get it all, and more.
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:40 pm

So... this has happened...

Pokeshippers, who have survived the dusk of Pokéshipping and the dawn of Negaishipping, are starting to have their beliefs waned by the most recent events on the anime...

Either it's good for us, or they're just bluffing...

Deleted Post:
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Amour might be the key to settle conflicts between shippers for all. If Ash and Serena will become canon. To be honest I've got a feeling, that writers want from fans to accept Ash and Serena thing. Like they are preparing us for something big. If they suppose to gain audience only via amour, than it would be already more, than enough. My recent thought is, that they are showing us all of this to prepare us for some great change in Pokémon. Drastic change of formula. First year of XY is enough to repair damage done by BW.
    amour4ever
    amour4ever

Post by amour4ever Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:23 pm

RobSp1derp1g wrote:So... this has happened...

Pokeshippers, who have survived the dusk of Pokéshipping and the dawn of Negaishipping, are starting to have their beliefs waned by the most recent events on the anime...

Either it's good for us, or they're just bluffing...

I can't blame him/her for feeling the way they do, but we haven't "won" anything. I sure as hell hope amour becomes canon, but our ship could still very much be sunk. I would be pretty shocked and upset at this point if we don't get a resolution though.

I don't think it's good, or bad, for us. It's just the feelings of one pokeshipper after all.

Edit: The post has been removed not surprisingly.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:12 pm

I dunno why people like to use the word 'dead' as far as ships are concerned in this fandom.
    I've seen a lot of fandoms which still maintain their love for particular ships, even though an opposing ship has already won.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:34 am

Well..so there was just one hint from XY061. Serena called out Ash's name in concern when he took an Iron Tail to protect Goomy. (if Ash was a Pokemon, he would be a Shuckle, the way he tanks all those hits) xD Nothing else, other than that. And concern is something that we already know of anyway. It was expected off an evolution episode of course.

We may have something equal to this, or slightly more in XY062, given that it is a Clemont focused Luxio evolution episode. That frees up Ash and Serena to do their thing in the background.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:45 am

I'm not sure if we'll get anything major in XY062, but there's definitely some potential in the premise. After all, it's about electric Pokémon going berserk and attacking others, which could lead to Ash getting worried about Pikachu, in which case Serena could reassure him. Plus, Ash will probably wind up getting injured.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:56 am

Blood Red wrote:I'm not sure if we'll get anything major in XY062, but there's definitely some potential in the premise. After all, it's about electric Pokémon going berserk and attacking others, which could lead to Ash getting worried about Pikachu, in which case Serena could reassure him. Plus, Ash will probably wind up getting injured.

We may not get anything major. But I do agree the potential for XY048 type hints exist. Remember in XY048 Ash stepped in between that Swift attack and Serena? Yeah we may get a hint of that magnitude I'd say. Because Ash is going to be attacked by Pikachu with a Thunderbolt. That was shown in the preview. I can almost hear Serena screaming out, "Satoshi!" xD

There is a possibility that we might see Ash stepping in front of Serena to protect her at some point. He has done that enough times now; XY048, then again in XY054 when that Malamar appeared. So yeah. I peg the count at two good hints.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:05 am

Serena screaming out of concern for Ash is almost a standard right now. So yeah I think that kind of hints are more than sure to happen, if Pikachu will attack Ash in front of Serena's eyes. And to be honest I don't expect anything more than that. However I'll humbly accept, whatever writers give us more.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:11 am

Yeah, they've give us more than we could ask for already. The 'date' episode and Serena adding the ribbon to her design were nuclear blasts compared to what the writers used to give us XD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:38 am

True. Things are proceeding well for Amour, the way I see it. What happens after the Lumiose Gym will be very interesting to see.
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 am

I keep forgetting to post here. XD

Anywho, Episode 62 for me will have a lot of worrying and that will include Serena's obvious worrying for Ash. Aside from that, I'm not expecting much since this is a Clemont-centric episode.

And you guys are right. We had high quality hints for 2 episodes in 59 and 60 so that is enough to last for a very long time.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Its alright man! Welcome back! Hahah. As such, there wasn't really a great discussion going on back there. Same old discussions.

I feel the chances of getting hints in XY062 are much more than the chances of getting any in XY063. LOL. By the looks of it, we may not even see Ash and group for most of the time in XY063- much like that episode in AG where TR released their Pokemon. I see the next definitive hint coming up in the gym, which is XY067 IIRC.
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 am

XY062 ending:

With that said, thoughts on this development? Bonnie might see what's going on tho...

Last edited by WillDaSnail on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 am

Yep. No hints in the episode itself, but to be fair, Serena practically had no focus in this episode at all. She just said some 3 or 4 dialogues and that was it. I can see why though. It was a Clemont focused episode, first thing. Second is that she has no Electric Pokemon, which were the focus of this episode. So naturally she had no focus.

And I have to say, I called it right in my fanfic, at least partially. And I called it months ago Very Happy I was laughed at back then, but who's laughing now?
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 am

Why does Bonnie still have to tag along?
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 20 Cit_bleach_-_table_flip

(Sorry Bonnie fans Razz)

But yeah, she's probably there to avoid Ash and Serena doing "stuffs".........What? I meant training y'know. Razz
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:39 am

I totally agree man! It isn't that I don't like Bonnie, but I wish she wasn't there for these few episodes xD Meanwhile, this actually raises possibilities for getting hints in the next three episodes, especially XY065. Gonna be fun! Very Happy

Btw, "training"...suuuree! xD
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:47 am

I see lots of potential in the fact that Bonnie tags along.
    Clemont is the one who always shuts her up, so it might be time for some Bonnie-started Amour hints.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:06 am

The chances of Bonnie picking up something in these three episodes is a bit low, I must say. But there is one possibility. There were speculations that Bonnie takes the hint in the Lumiose Gym episode, when Serena sides heavily with Ash in terms of support as the battle proceeds, then this could very well be the three build-up episodes, and Bonnie finally connects the dots in the Lumiose Gym.

It will certainly be fun to watch- the next three episodes. They have quite some potential.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:24 am

Personally, I think Bonnie tagging along with Ash and Serena was a good thing. Otherwise, fan expectations would skyrocket and:

1) Each episode would have some sort of Amour hint. After XY059-60, I think we need some sort of break.

2) There wouldn't be enough hints and 'Amour is Dead' would become a thing again.

With Bonnie being there, nobody has any expectations and things can go along as they normally do.
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:52 am

Well, Even if it's only Ash and Serena traveling for a while, I think that the writers can still maintain a neutral moments between them, kind of like how Ash had traveled with May, Misty, Dawn and Iris for a couple of episodes. Okay, I suppose there's the thing where Serena might think that it's only her and Ash for a while but I guess that would be it.

But I guess the writers did went with a better option of having Bonnie to stick around.

Who knows, maybe they are saving that moment for the best and who knows, it may lead into something. Very Happy

Anyway, I agree that the next three episodes might give potential hints, even if they aren't as big as those last two amourshippy episodes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:33 am