Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+10
Setsuna F Seiei
Virgo
PotSmuggle
Amour256
matthew11
taeuknam
pokesrini
Serena
PokemonTrainerY
TemplarJLF
14 posters

Important for all AmourShippers.

Poll

Do you wish to stay here or return to Serebii

[ 12 ]
    Important for all AmourShippers. - Page 2 Bar_left86%Important for all AmourShippers. - Page 2 Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Important for all AmourShippers. - Page 2 Bar_left14%Important for all AmourShippers. - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Important for all AmourShippers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important for all AmourShippers.

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Well good. That was one of the big things that invalidated almost 90% of our posts in the previous thread. I have my gripes with Serebii too; but I don't mind staying here! All I want is a place to talk AmourShipping about with a good community and a good deal of freedom. I'll use any forum if it meets those requirements; even PearlShipping Vault.

However I'm not sure how you people intend to juggle between two places. One of the places needs to be more inactive..let's face it.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:50 am