Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

A Love of Shopping and Serena (UPDATE: DISCONTINUED)

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

A Love of Shopping and Serena (UPDATE: DISCONTINUED) Empty A Love of Shopping and Serena (UPDATE: DISCONTINUED)

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:01 pm

UPDATE: The computer where I kept the file for the second chapter got fried, so here's what happened: Serena went back to Bonnie and Clemont and the Pokemon, she gathered the Pokemon to Team Rocket to save Ash and confront them, then blast them off. After that, they heard footsteps, and it was the fat salesman (It's NOT Dolan). He was angry at Serena for not paying, so he sent out a Pangoro and Diggersby to attack her, but Ash saved her, having his energy sapped by Pangoro's Parting Shot. Then officer Jenny arrested him. Serena took him to the Pokemon Center, and it looked like Ash wouldn't be his old self, but she kept reminding him to never give up until the very end, and he felt better. Then, Ash realized he had taken Serena for granted and also that he fell in love with her, the end.

Thus, Bonnie plots to find Clemont another bride...

After reading so many multiple stories in wattpad, I got inspired to make my own even I don't support the ship LOL! Based on their first date, and it's my first fanfic too. Hope you like it!

-

Ash and Serena were in the party supplies aisle.

"Wow, all these balloons look so great!" Serena said.

"Yeah, except for that Meowth one!" Ash laughed.

Serena giggled cutely at his joke. "That Pikachu balloon looks so lifelike!"

Ash looked up to see a Fennekin balloon, which reminded him of Serena. "Wow... that reminds me of you." Ash said out loud.

"Really?" Serena asked lovingly.

Ash reeled back nervously, he didn't mean to say that out loud. "I'll be back! I have to look for Pikachu, ya see?"

"Ash! We left Pikachu behind, remember?" Serena reminded him, but he didn't hear anything. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked herself.

"What's wrong with me?" Ash asked himself. "I'm so nervous around her, could it be... nah! I'm just so psyched for my next gym battle! It's gonna be awesome!"

"Not as awesome as us taking that Pikachu!" Jessie said from another aisle.

"Then we'll take over the Kalos region, too!" James added.

"The twerp's bitten off more than they can chew!" Meowth concluded. "Twerp incoming!" The three hid in a shelf as Ash took a few breathers.

"Ready, aim!" Meowth said, as boxes fell around Ash. Then, laser-like beams formed them to trap Ash in a cage, which was hovering.

"This is our biggest claim to fame!" James bragged.

"No more shame, no more degrading of the Team Rocket name!" Jessie claimed.

Ash kicked the bars. "Let me out!"

"Ash!" Serena's voice called out.

"Dig that twerpette!" Meowth shouted, pointing to her running figure.

"What are you doing with Ash!"

"Prepare for trouble, our middle name."

"And make it double, it's a high stakes game."

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all people within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"And James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight, fight and fight!"

"Meowth, dat's right!"

"WOBBUFFET!"

"Team Rocket! You guys ruin everything!" Serena shouted.

"Who's that?" a nearby girl asked.

"They're a bunch of bad guys who steal other people's Pokemon, and they've got MY Ash!" Serena shouted venomously.

"Your Ash, along with OUR Pikachu." Jessie rubbed in, before taking a closer look. "Pikachu?"

He wasn't there. Ash and Serena left all the Pokemon behind!

"Oh well. Toodles!" Jessie said, breaking a hole through the roof with Pumpkaboo's Shadow Ball and escaping through it.

"Ash!" Serena cried. "Don't worry, I won't let them get away!" She ran out the store to bring Fennekin and Pancham with her.

"Young lady, that's hundreds of dollars worth of property damage!" a fat salesman yelled at her, but she was already gone.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Last edited by AmourMustDie2000 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 pm