Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

3 posters

The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion--

Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion-- Empty The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion--

Post by Blood Red Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:09 am

It was really good Very Happy
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion-- Empty Re: The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion--

Post by matthew11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:07 am

Hubeh! Izz good!

But one minor flaw is that, the description of the setting and the characters went down as the story progresses. The intro was great, but, the body was lacking it. I couldn't feel how the characters react to one another, and how they feel about their surrounding areas.

There were many potential lines that can be brought up from your story to further show its essentiality and emotion or 'them feels' and even movement to the readers and to make them read while they feel what the characters feel and imagine them doing what they are meant to do from a certain point. But I can see that you have skills in writing dialogues, so no need to worry about that.

I hope this review can improve your writing Smile.

Oh, and when's part 2 coming up?
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion-- Empty The Lwas of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion--

Post by RobSp1derp1g Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:43 pm

matthew11 wrote:Hubeh! Izz good!

But one minor flaw is that, the description of the setting and the characters went down as the story progresses. The intro was great, but, the body was lacking it. I couldn't feel how the characters react to one another, and how they feel about their surrounding areas.

There were many potential lines that can be brought up from your story to further show its essentiality and emotion or 'them feels' and even movement to the readers and to make them read while they feel what the characters feel and imagine them doing what they are meant to do from a certain point. But I can see that you have skills in writing dialogues, so no need to worry about that.

I hope this review can improve your writing Smile.

Oh, and when's part 2 coming up?

The resolution of this ship will show up in What Happens.

Sponsored content

The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion-- Empty Re: The Laws of Science and Rollerskating --Discussion--

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:51 am