Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 14 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Science I think I should've been more specific when I said outright disappointment. A disappointment is if AmourShipping goes nowhere from where it is now. An outright disappointment is if it completely sinks- which is the notion held by othershippers. Having low expectations is all fine. But I somehow feel that after the hints in XY052 and XY053, we can afford a little optimism. But that's up to you Smile

Thank you for the insight AshSerena! Have a good sleep now xD. I'll check out the pics when I get to my laptop. And yes. I did intend that meaning when I said Land of the Free Razz

Now for my insight. All in all, the silence was more or less predicted by members here. So no surprises there. But I still think that we will be in for a good episode given the hints we got recently. And if we get hints in the upcoming episodes, then we can breathe easy. Plus, Omode san.

And we'll be having battles in the Performances? Wow. That's nice. So bam goes the other argument of the Serena bashers. Very interesting indeed. And I always expected Ash would be in the audience. I mean how would Ash go backstage? It is a girls only thing remember?

PS: Damn! Ramos is one crazy old man. Seems like I need to modify chapter 1 of my Fanfic. And a tiny bit of chapter 3, and Chapter 5 too.
    calvinhobbesliker

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 14 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by calvinhobbesliker Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:55 pm

pokesrini wrote:
    And we'll be having battles in the Performances? Wow. That's nice. So bam goes the other argument of the Serena bashers. Very interesting indeed. And I always expected Ash would be in the audience. I mean how would Ash go backstage? It is a girls only thing remember?

Where is it indicated that the performances will have battles? Is it just because it's shown in a special called "A Full Showcase of Intense Battles"?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:49 pm

So, we know next to nothing about the date episode...again.
    All we know is that it's given Serena a major confidence boost, so I think that's a good sign.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:47 am

I remember pointing it out..probably in the previous thread, that it could be reverse psychology. You see, by not saying or showing anything except for those two blurry screenshots which are both from the same scene, we are actually talking more about it. Be it positive or negative, that episode is being talked about a lot. And that's where they won. If they showed us a preview of it, then we can more or less reconstruct the episode and its events with at least 40-50% accuracy. But here, we know only about that one scene, and even that- not too much. 

Now my opinion: I think we can be fairly positive about it. The way I see it, they had plenty of chances to kill off the ship silently in the previous episode drought that we had- the 8 episode long drought. Had they continued the drought all the way to XY059, it would have been a solid 14 episode drought. But we actually got some hints- minor, but we did. And the episode title is definitely bold- you have to admit. Again, no one expects kisses, but this might be the mark from when we start seeing some more hints from Ash. That is, if they intend for this ship to progress.

I feel that the episodes from XY058-XY060 are connected with each other. And i think we might be able to see Ash talking about his first gym battles in XY060- when he tries to console Serena after her loss. Yes, I think she will lose her first Tripokelon.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:21 am

Thought I'd leave a warning to be slightly more careful about asking for illegal content.
    Wile there's no rule about sharing links in the open (yet), it's better to keep all of this out of the Amour thread.
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:37 am

pokesrini wrote:I remember pointing it out..probably in the previous thread, that it could be reverse psychology. You see, by not saying or showing anything except for those two blurry screenshots which are both from the same scene, we are actually talking more about it. Be it positive or negative, that episode is being talked about a lot. And that's where they won. If they showed us a preview of it, then we can more or less reconstruct the episode and its events with at least 40-50% accuracy. But here, we know only about that one scene, and even that- not too much. 

Now my opinion: I think we can be fairly positive about it. The way I see it, they had plenty of chances to kill off the ship silently in the previous episode drought that we had- the 8 episode long drought. Had they continued the drought all the way to XY059, it would have been a solid 14 episode drought. But we actually got some hints- minor, but we did. And the episode title is definitely bold- you have to admit. Again, no one expects kisses, but this might be the mark from when we start seeing some more hints from Ash. That is, if they intend for this ship to progress.

I feel that the episodes from XY058-XY060 are connected with each other. And i think we might be able to see Ash talking about his first gym battles in XY060- when he tries to console Serena after her loss. Yes, I think she will lose her first Tripokelon.

It's an insanely effective marketing technique. I'm gonna use that for my book, and subsequent movie.
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Goodbye, 2014. I hope 2015 will be a good year for Amourshipping.

pokesrini wrote:PokemonTrainerY Looks like Goomy wants Serena. SeremyShipping (Serena x Goomy) :p

"Seremy" sounds awful. I'm not fond of weird Crackshippings like this anyway. Goomy can knock itself out for all I care.

Blood Red wrote:
    Setsuna F Seiei wrote:
    Serena: Hey Ash! I'm pregnant, you're the father!
    Ash: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 14 10888673_575575892541983_8468253434271726573_n_zps508b2d85
    Every time I see this, it never fails to make me laugh Razz
    So yeah caption this picture (amour-style of course)
    Ash: You damn slug, how dare you nibble at Serena's ear before I even get a chance to ask her out?!

LOL That was actually funny. Now let me try...

Goomy: I wanna nibble Serena's ear again.
    Ash: That's it, You're coming with me!

AshSerena wrote:okay Done watching the Special Episodes~
    I like how Ash And Serena doing the narration, its more like they talking to each other or can say they having a fun talk about the prev episode.

about the new op, i think its good. they did not show any scene or like opening but new op BGM run at the last minutes of special when clemont and ash having a battle..(tho i can only hear very low vol)
    they did not show lots of new upcoming episode.. but this is what i notice.. THEY NEVER EVER MENTION OR SHOW ABOUT THE DATE EPISODE WHEN THEY SHOW ABOUT THE EPISODE 60!? do u guys think its weird??!

Still no new info about XY059? Seems like they don't want spoil anything about the date episode in the previews right now. The writers must have planned something really good.

Last edited by PokemonTrainerY on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ikcatcher
    Ikcatcher
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ikcatcher Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:41 pm

RobSp1derp1g wrote:
    pokesrini wrote:I remember pointing it out..probably in the previous thread, that it could be reverse psychology. You see, by not saying or showing anything except for those two blurry screenshots which are both from the same scene, we are actually talking more about it. Be it positive or negative, that episode is being talked about a lot. And that's where they won. If they showed us a preview of it, then we can more or less reconstruct the episode and its events with at least 40-50% accuracy. But here, we know only about that one scene, and even that- not too much. 

It's an insanely effective marketing technique. I'm gonna use that for my book, and subsequent movie.

Might be the smartest thing I've seen from the developers
    Getting everyone's attention with this title
    chicorita3

Favorite Pokemon : entei

Post by chicorita3 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 pm

WOW this forum looks AMAZING! Surprised
    however did it should get an award cheers
    but where is everyone else to enjoy it, it seems too lonely Sad
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:01 am

chicorita3 wrote:WOW this forum looks AMAZING! Surprised

LOL well..we seem to have some temporary garishness. Don't worry. It will be resolved soon.

Don't worry. We are still new, and many AmourShippers are here. Just that it is a bit dry right now. Not much to discuss.

Btw, welcome to SS Amour. What brought you to AmourShipping?
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:40 pm

chicorita3 wrote:WOW this forum looks AMAZING! Surprised
    Welcome aboard chicorita3!

Haha Thanks a lot! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Right now the forum is open during construction, so you may see some weird changes every day. XD

Anyway, what brings you to the S.S. Amour? I started shipping the two as soon as the first 2 episodes aired. I saw potential with the whole childhood friends thing and the fact that Serena set out on her journey to find Ash. I kept watching the anime from there, and then XY013 sealed the deal for me when Serena's side of the ship was confirmed canon.
    chicorita3

Favorite Pokemon : entei

Post by chicorita3 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm

pokesrini and potsmuggle thank you for a nice welcome and sorry for not responding sooner to your questions!

alright so I became an amourshipper kind of late to the xy series, it was in episode 25 where I started watching pokemon again (after I lost interest in DP) I tried to watch BW but I couldn't! It was not a good series for me, and I never knew when xy series began.  The thing that actually drew me back to pokemon was amourshipping! You know, once I saw serena I had this feeling that she was going to be different than the rest (regarding her relationship with satoshi). after watching serena get nervous for satoshi in episode 25 (grant gym battle) I was like aww! Then came episode 26 and somehow I had this feeling again that miette (is that her name?) would say something teasing to her and she did and it was like Wink hehe caught ya!
    So once I became slightly addicted to this ship I started to seek people to talk to about it and I found serebii forums and of course it was pretty big. I finally decided to join (after lurking for awhile)!
    And now I am like super addicted to this ship, thanks to all of you guys in serebii who kept it alive for me, and so I joined here because you guys are what makes amourshipping fun! Cool
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:25 am

chicorita3 wrote:pokesrini and potsmuggle thank you for a nice welcome and sorry for not responding sooner to your questions!

alright so I became an amourshipper kind of late to the xy series, it was in episode 25 where I started watching pokemon again (after I lost interest in DP) I tried to watch BW but I couldn't! It was not a good series for me, and I never knew when xy series began.  The thing that actually drew me back to pokemon was amourshipping! You know, once I saw serena I had this feeling that she was going to be different than the rest (regarding her relationship with satoshi). after watching serena get nervous for satoshi in episode 25 (grant gym battle) I was like aww! Then came episode 26 and somehow I had this feeling again that miette (is that her name?) would say something teasing to her and she did and it was like Wink hehe caught ya!
    So once I became slightly addicted to this ship I started to seek people to talk to about it and I found serebii forums and of course it was pretty big. I finally decided to join (after lurking for awhile)!
    And now I am like super addicted to this ship, thanks to all of you guys in serebii who kept it alive for me, and so I joined here because you guys are what makes amourshipping fun! Cool

No problem, I was going to respond to you right after you posted but I had to renew my phone's internet right when I made the reply. Razz

Oh man, that's probably one of the best times to jump into the anime. We were going crazy back then because we were getting hints very consistently. Maybe I was too optimistic back then, but I was kind of expecting that from the writers because the ship was semi-canonised and I knew they did it because wanted to take it somewhere unlike the previous Ash ships.

It's a very unique Pokemon shipping, especially with all the early hints we got when the series just took off.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:35 am

Well my friend, you are in for a good time here! Very Happy Especially with the Fabled Episode coming up in a month

Well I had the good fortune of returning to the saga just when XY044 was to air in Japan. So I managed to watch a lot of episodes with hints. I didn't have to wait weeks to watch XY007 like the others did; or months to know that Serena's crush was canon (XY026). Moreover, I had to wait for very little time after that to know of the Date episode. So overall, I had a happy time.

Meanwhile, pessimism is running high in the episode discussion of XY059 in Serebii. Nothing unknown of course, but right now- many arguments are running on delusion against the ship more than anything else.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:36 am

I just had a thought: Assuming Serena actually does something about her feelings in this episode, could it somehow connect with XY026? Maybe she's about to give up the perfect chance, but remembers Miette's words and makes her move.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Blood Red wrote:I just had a thought: Assuming Serena actually does something about her feelings in this episode, could it somehow connect with XY026? Maybe she's about to give up the perfect chance, but remembers Miette's words and makes her move.

Hopefully... and hopefully the scene is redone by a new voice actor.

You know exactly what I want to happen. xD THE LOVE TRIANGLE MUST LIVE ON!
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Blood Red wrote:I just had a thought: Assuming Serena actually does something about her feelings in this episode, could it somehow connect with XY026? Maybe she's about to give up the perfect chance, but remembers Miette's words and makes her move.

I am not so sure. You see, Miette told her to tell him about her feelings. But sh won't do that so early on. No. I think this episode won't have that. Not saying it won't have some really good hints, but yeah.

Honestly, the more I interact with some PokeShippers, I see why some AmourShippers rubbed off them after the leak of the titles. I had one guy/girl who said, "AmourShipping is not real because only Serena shows feelings. Ash's hints are all fan interpretations. It isn't mutual like PokeShipping." Like wtf? I'm telling you..the XY059 thread is turning into a giant circlejerk of OtherShippers

UPDATE: So..what's up? The episode is over right? From what I hear, the new OP doesn't show Serena's new look. It more or less confirms that Sliggoo will evolve to Goodra around Laverre..because Valerie is the last Gym leader they show in the current iteration of the OP
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:53 am

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 14 408shdw

Serena's Pokéball spins around Ash's for a while.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:56 am

Yeah. I found that point a bit interesting. I suppose that's the closest to a hint that they can give in an OP.
    Anything more than that might be asking for too much. But do we have any information about the episode itself?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:03 am

pokesrini wrote:Yeah. I found that point a bit interesting. I suppose that's the closest to a hint that they can give in an OP. Anything more than that might be asking for too much. But do we have any information about the episode itself?
    Yeah, you're right.

Nope, nothing on the episode. Honestly, I'm satisfied by the OP XD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:11 am

True. If there was even a tiny bit, Serebii would've come alive. Both places seem to have gone dull these days. Wonder why?

The OP is really good. That's for sure. I'm not at all unhappy that Volt was removed xD But who the heck is that Treecko guy anyway?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 am

We don't really have too much to discuss. Plus, we're all waiting for the 'Fabled One' before being consumed by our excitement. Think of is as the calm before the storm.

Dunno, we'll just have to wait for an answer.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:51 am

Couple of small hints- Serena called out Ash's name in concern- first when Goomy fell on his head, then again when he was skipping the rocks and stuff, and third when Inkay and Pumpkaboo attacked him together. Otherwise nothing. Pretty much expected off a capture episode
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:09 am

Guys..meanwhile, I got this. I think this is from the date episode.

https://i.imgur.com/RZ6wPjT.jpg

Can someone translate the summary?
    Mitsuru
    Mitsuru

Favorite Pokemon : Totodile

Post by Mitsuru Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 am

In the city Hiyoku there is a Festival, which is held every year.
    It is said that if someone makes a gift Pokemon under " Tree of Promises " , their bond will be stronger. Learning of this, Satoshi and Serena decided to walk to the shops in search of gifts for their Pokemon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 am