Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Coconutty
    Coconutty

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Coconutty Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:51 pm

pokesrini wrote:Next topic: Apart from the episodes from XY058-XY060, do you expect any hints from the episodes that have been announced so far? If yes, in which episodes? And in each case, articulate what you expect to see.

XY055: Goomy
    - Well, Goomy was sucking on Serena's ear ._. That could just be a weird thing that Goomy does, but there's also a chance that Goomy takes a special liking to Serena.
    - Serena will probably call out Ash's name in concern a few times.
    - There's the usual potential for writers'/animators' hints.

XY056: Goomy and Dedenne
    - Pretty much the same as above. I wish eps 55 and 56 were airing as a 1-hour special or something.

XY057: Vaniller Filler
    - It's probably unrealistic to expect Ash to give Serena his jacket, considering he doesn't even have a jacket. But perhaps he'll show some concern for her, and maaaaaaaaayyyyyyybe maybe maybe maybe he could put his arm around her to keep her warm. It's pretty Farfetch'd, but the tiny odds get somewhat less tiny if Clemont hugs Bonnie to keep her warm. Serena's wearing the least clothing out of everyone, so he should at least be aware if she gets cold...
    - Maybe Serena slips on ice and Ash catches her :3 oh wait, these are expectations, not hopes...that was just kind of a random idea that popped into my head.
    - Again, writers'/animators' hints.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Wow..such amour between matthew11 and PokemonTrainerY. Should we make a fanfic for you guys? ForumShipping? But I must say, the Lorde thing cracked me up. For that matter, you would think I'm Lorde! Because I strongly doubt that it would be a human character who talks to Ash and makes him realize his feelings. Anyway..if that is done, then we can get on with the further speculation.

Setsuna Really funny caption man :p I think your list of hints is good. So you expect XY057 to be dry as the Siberian desert? Fair enough. You seem to expect a fair amount of hints from XY056- just like Coconutty. That is better than me in one sense. LOL. XY056 seems to me like a Bonnie centric episode. So Amour hints in that..doesn't seem likely to me at least.

Yet both of you give fairly convincing hints. So I guess I'll just expect a little bit from XY056 Very Happy As to your points about XY057 Coconutty, doesn't Ash wear a jacket at all times? That blue colour thing? Or is that a hoodie? Put an arm around her? Oh man..that's probably too much; considering we wouldn't even see the date episode by that time :p

As to the question asked by Virgo, he might tell stories of the past with his old Pokemon, but somehow I don't see it pushing Amour in any significant way. But that's just me. I feel that if there are any old memories that could bring them closer, it would be some other memories of the summer camp. I'm sure they had more between them back then than we know.

As to that caption, Setsuna:

Misty, May and Dawn: So you love Serena huh? We'll show you! Come back here Ash Ketchum!
    Ash: Nope, nope, nope, nope Very Happy
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Coconutty wrote:
    pokesrini wrote:Next topic: Apart from the episodes from XY058-XY060, do you expect any hints from the episodes that have been announced so far? If yes, in which episodes? And in each case, articulate what you expect to see.

XY055: Goomy
    - Well, Goomy was sucking on Serena's ear ._. That could just be a weird thing that Goomy does, but there's also a chance that Goomy takes a special liking to Serena.
    - Serena will probably call out Ash's name in concern a few times.
    - There's the usual potential for writers'/animators' hints.

Goomy taking a special liking to Serena? That's.... kind of creepy if you ask me.

pokesrini wrote:Wow..such amour between matthew11 and PokemonTrainerY. Should we make a fanfic for you guys? ForumShipping?

Someone should make a shipping fanfic that centers around you and your left arm. Then we could name the pairing LeftArmshipping. Smile

Because I strongly doubt that it would be a human character who talks to Ash and makes him realize his feelings.

Ash isn't that dense anymore, you know? Maybe it'll take time, but I think he'll eventually fall for Serena if she keeps trying.
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm skipping about 15 pages of posts to write this. I found it interesting that, on tge end of XY052, when they arrive at tge mansion/house, Bonnie and Clemont are sitting, while Serena takes one small step towards the balcony. What they said is of no interest, Serena walked.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:26 pm

PokemonTrainerY LOL I find it more..how to say..weird in one way that Goomy seems to be kissing Serena's ear. Now that is just..wrong. LOL

Left arm? Dude..how can I use my arm for that purpose? I can understand if you said hand. 3p1c F41l :p

It will take time, but I expect him to realize he has fallen for Serena due to something that happens to her. Maybe they get separated temporarily?

RobSp1derP1g For once, I don't get what you're saying. As for me, the hint was that while the Citrus siblings said, "Hey! We are here!", Serena asked him, "Ash, are you okay?"

Meanwhile, Bulbapedia has listed Ash stepping in front of Serena in XY048 as a hint; and also included some Serena hints in XY052 and XY053. Do see for yourself. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:AmourShipping
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:02 am

pokesrini wrote:PokemonTrainerY LOL I find it more..how to say..weird in one way that Goomy seems to be kissing Serena's ear. Now that is just..wrong. LOL

Now that you mention it, Goomy sucking Serena's ear like that does seem kinda freaky. Damnit Gooey slug, you shouldn't have done that.

Left arm? Dude..how can I use my arm for that purpose? I can understand if you said hand. 3p1c F41l :p

Left/right Hand x (insert character here) is too mainstream so yeah... your left arm. Maybe I should ship you with your right leg next.
    :p

It will take time, but I expect him to realize he has fallen for Serena due to something that happens to her. Maybe they get separated temporarily?

Yeah that could work as well.
    taeuknam

Post by taeuknam Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 am

PokemonTrainerY wrote:
    pokesrini wrote:PokemonTrainerY LOL I find it more..how to say..weird in one way that Goomy seems to be kissing Serena's ear. Now that is just..wrong. LOL

Now that you mention it, Goomy sucking Serena's ear like that does seem kinda freaky. Damnit Gooey slug, you shouldn't have done that.

Left/right Hand x (insert character here) is too mainstream so yeah... your left arm. Maybe I should ship you with your right leg next.
    :p

Yeah that could work as well.

Goomy liking Serena reminds me of Caterpie from OS.

Also, Exactly a month (depending on your time zone) until Jan 29, when we get a preview for XY059. Do you think the preview will show a lot of hints or will they try to hide the hints until the episode?
    And also, do you think we'll get a screenshot or a clip in the New years special?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 am

PokemonTrainerY Looks like Goomy wants Serena. SeremyShipping (Serena x Goomy) :p 

God help me man. Right leg? At least if it was both legs I could understand...a bit. Wow..I see you are a pro at yoga. Though you must really stop using yoga for the wrong purposes Wink

taeuknam Exactly a month from now indeed. It will hide most hints. I think it will start by showing the circumstances in which Ash and Serena go on their "date". Then they would show excerpts of them shopping. And it would end by showing us just a little bit of the sunset scene: probably with Serena moving close to Ash- you know, that second screenshot we saw? Yeah. That would tease us like mad. And obviously, the naysayers will have a field day with that. I predict even that much.

It would be interesting to see both Ash and Serena narrate the preview.
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:00 am

RobSp1derP1g For once, I don't get what you're saying. As for me, the hint was that while the Citrus siblings said, "Hey! We are here!", Serena asked him, "Ash, are you okay?"

Meanwhile, Bulbapedia has listed Ash stepping in front of Serena in XY048 as a hint; and also included some Serena hints in XY052 and XY053. Do see for yourself. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:AmourShipping

Look at that scene again. While the siblings talk, Serena walks. She takes a step towards the ledge and asks Ash if he's okay. That mirrors many movies and animes. At least it was the feeling I got.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 am

RobSp1derP1g I agree with you. That scene was definitely a hint.
    She showed much more concern. Sigh..that scene reminds me of something that happened in my own life :p
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:33 am

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:
    Serena: Hey Ash! I'm pregnant, you're the father!
    Ash: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 10888673_575575892541983_8468253434271726573_n_zps508b2d85
    Every time I see this, it never fails to make me laugh Razz
    So yeah caption this picture (amour-style of course)
    Ash: You damn slug, how dare you nibble at Serena's ear before I even get a chance to ask her out?!

Thought I'd share this. Credits in image itself XD

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Thumb
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

this is what i wanted to share , when i spoil the movie saying theres 1 scene where serena diancie and bonnie is playing a volleyball with swimsuit then 1 guy in ***** forum told me im lying :/...
    its uncut on pokemon movie XY english dub
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoU5-uZTQiYZe1s8YiKya8KBPo8K56yaqJ3WD0FzTNGrcSjbuH

i dont know if someone already posted it somewhere forum
    i did not post it on serebii forum scared to get warning again for non topic for amourship T_T
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:22 pm

AshSerena wrote:this is what i wanted to share , when i spoil the movie saying theres 1 scene where serena diancie and bonnie is playing a volleyball with swimsuit then 1 guy in ***** forum told me im lying :/...
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoU5-uZTQiYZe1s8YiKya8KBPo8K56yaqJ3WD0FzTNGrcSjbuH

i did not post it on serebii forum scared to get warning again for non topic for amourship T_T

Though it's not really on-topic, I'll let it stay...otherwise, the admins (one in particular) may demote me XD 

Also, the raw of the movie is out. I don't think it would be a great idea for me to give potentially misleading information, so I'll wait for someone who knows Japanese to give us any possible hints.
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Blood Red wrote:
    AshSerena wrote:this is what i wanted to share , when i spoil the movie saying theres 1 scene where serena diancie and bonnie is playing a volleyball with swimsuit then 1 guy in ***** forum told me im lying :/...

Though it's not really on-topic, I'll let it stay...otherwise, the admins (one in particular) may demote me XD 

Also, the raw of the movie is out. I don't think it would be a great idea for me to give potentially misleading information, so I'll wait for someone who knows Japanese to give us any possible hints.

well i dont think there's new hint on that movie after the release of movie english dub, all what we saw on the movie , i guess thats all xD
    and btw its already tuesday, im so excited to see what we gonna see on that 3hrs special pokemon XY. what im expecting to see are , the New OP of pokemon Xy, + some future episodes , im gonna do my best to woke up (6am) and let see if i can update some news. but if theres nothing special i probably not gonna post anything Razz. but let See~
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:06 pm

BloodRed One in particular huh? :p Btw, nice fanart. And dat caption..LOL

AshSerena Well I'll let your post slide..and yeah. Just one more day. Even if there is nothing, just post here saying there's nothing man :p It is better to know for sure than to keep having doubts

EDIT: Meanwhile guys..I happened to be hanging out in one of the threads in Serebii. I had the privilege of having a lovely argument with a certain person who seemed to think that AmourShippers and Serena fans are encouraging sexism. I just thought all of you need a good laugh as well.
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:41 am

I suppose I should share Pk's post in serebii about Omode-san's tweet here. So yeah, since we aren't that much restricted here, let your wildest imagination run and milk out whatever topic you can make from this (amour related as much as possible of course):
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 13 Oa_zpsb8b1f0c3
    So yeah, basically Omode-san is the writer for the date episode and we know that she's one of our shippy writers.

Credits to Pk for the info

EDIT: What the heck? At Bulbapedia's amour page:
    Future hints
    XY059
    Possible big hint because the Japan title is Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Vow Tree and the Present!!

So that page is getting a future hints list now? It's nice and all but I think it's not necessary anymore. :/

Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Im Watching the Special Ryt now.. but its look like the first 2hrs is nothing but just those legendary pokemon(old Episodes).. i need to stay awake till 8:50(i still not taking a sleep since ytd.. im really sleepy ryt now >.>) but im gonna try my best to stay awake and let see if i can post any news about future episodes, New op and some hint scene..but i dnt expect they gonna show all the Best ..

if i find any good scene screenshot, can i post it here?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Actually now that I know it is Omode-san who is writing the date episode, I really feel that a light peck on the cheek is no longer as impossible as we thought. Maybe not by current Ash and Serena, but instead, we might see a flashback of the summer camp, where little Serena gives Ash a quick kiss on the cheek for "saving" her. You know, maybe just before she leaves or something? How does this sound?

AshSerena Stay strong..stay strong for mother :p Thanks man. You da real MVP. And of course you can post screenshots here! What sort of a question is that? Hahah. This is the Land of the Free! How does the new OP sound?
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Early indications are that there was no mention of XY059 in the New Year's special, but then again there wasn't that much new material shown there to begin with. AshSerena can you confirm for us whether or not there was any mention of it?

pokesrini wrote:I don't feel the tweets are connected to the date. But frankly, we have enough material and information to say with fair certainty that the date won't be an outright disappointment as some (OtherShippers) suggest. I think it would do well now to not get too disappointed by Serena's new hairstyle. I know that it comes as a shocking change for many, but frankly some reconstructions by fans show that it isn't as bad as you think. And we might just see it!

Think of it this way. If the backlash is still bad even after they show Serena, they'll just retrace that decision. it isn't a big deal to regrow hair after all. And maybe you won't mind it too much? Just wait till 31st, and hopefully we'll be able to pass a judgement. Until then, keep the pessimism down! Very Happy

This notion that the only people who are not convinced that XY059 will be a success for Amour are "Othershippers" is wrong, and frankly I'm uncomfortable that we're tossing that around. It's a big generalisation and it seems kind of pejorative. Not all people who are still uncertain about what will happen in XY059 are Othershippers, and not all people convinced that XY059 will be great for Amour are Amourshippers.

pokesrini wrote:Actually now that I know it is Omode-san who is writing the date episode, I really feel that a light peck on the cheek is no longer as impossible as we thought. Maybe not by current Ash and Serena, but instead, we might see a flashback of the summer camp, where little Serena gives Ash a quick kiss on the cheek for "saving" her. You know, maybe just before she leaves or something? How does this sound?

AshSerena Stay strong..stay strong for mother :p Thanks man. You da real MVP. And of course you can post screenshots here! What sort of a question is that? Hahah. This is the Land of the Free! How does the new OP sound?

The fact that Omode-san is writing the episode is nice as she has done a good job with the Amour-related episodes assigned to her. I think it does increase the odds of seeing some references either to "Never give up until the end!" or seeing some sort of additional flashback to the summer camp. I think having some more information from then would be really nice and help us further understand, "Why did Ash become so important to Serena after what seemingly was just a brief encounter?"

Last edited by ScienceIsSoAmazing on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error; added shit)
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 pm

okay Done watching the Special Episodes~
    I like how Ash And Serena doing the narration, its more like they talking to each other or can say they having a fun talk about the prev episode.

about the new op, i think its good. they did not show any scene or like opening but new op BGM run at the last minutes of special when clemont and ash having a battle..(tho i can only hear very low vol)
    they did not show lots of new upcoming episode.. but this is what i notice.. THEY NEVER EVER MENTION OR SHOW ABOUT THE DATE EPISODE WHEN THEY SHOW ABOUT THE EPISODE 60!? do u guys think its weird??! (i really smell something that the writers have a big surprise for us for this)
    anyway here some screenshot:
    this is Goomy Episodes
    https://i.imgur.com/Skao2An.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/q1YPOMm.jpg

This is From Episode 60
    Shana Asking for Hand Shake since they gonna battle on performance
    https://i.imgur.com/Wk9xG7c.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/VVDbQvr.jpg
    i think theres something happen during the Date Episode, what i notice.. serena is more confidence to her self now and have also a courage..example on this picture. when shana asking a shake hand with serena, first serena hold her hand and Serena pull it up and saying Lets Do our best, and its look like shana is shock on serena action during this time
    https://i.imgur.com/6pfwIhD.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/VVDbQvr.jpg

it seems ash on the audience sit :/ i tho he is going on backstage and cheering serena
    https://i.imgur.com/php1i9k.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ix56PUq.jpg

this is from Gym Episode
    https://i.imgur.com/WwqMK6P.jpg
    This is Battle With Clemont And Ash
    https://i.imgur.com/QlMlngD.jpg

Done! im gonna sleep now! XD

Last edited by AshSerena on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Wow, so the writers are REALLY staying tight-lipped  silent  about XY059 either because it could have a big impact, or because it's not hugely important to the show's current happenings. My hope is for the former, but I guess we will have to wait for more summaries in January and, eventually, a preview on 29 January when the Ramos gym battle episode occurs.

Thanks for this information, AshSerena. I haven't looked at these images in detail yet, but I'll get the Citronic Amour Overanalyser up and running should I find any additional insights. Very Happy

Last edited by pokesrini on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : On request of AshSerena- for updating links)
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:26 pm

PS: If You cant view those images(i dunno why it cant show here but i think u can view it by clicking those link) just go serebii forum to see the images XD http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?639297-December-31st-%288am-Japanese-time%29-XY-SP-A-Full-Showcase-of-Intense-Battles!/page11

Last edited by AshSerena on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Thanks for those images AshSerena! And as I have suspected all along, they didn't include any XY059 footage in the special. (If they did such a thing it would lead to more unnecessary hype. And frankly I'd be shocked that they would do such a thing in the first place xD)

At this point, it can almost be safely assumed that this is a very special episode, one that they (the writers) are willing to keep their lips sealed to the absolute maximum. Time to wait for the XY059 preview to get a real glimpse of the episode, I guess.

Otherwise, those images look great - gives us a great idea of what to expect in the next 6 weeks. Very Happy
    taeuknam

Post by taeuknam Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:00 pm

pokesrini wrote:AshSerena Stay strong..stay strong for mother :p Thanks man. You da real MVP. And of course you can post screenshots here! What sort of a question is that? Hahah. This is the Land of the Free! How does the new OP sound?

Coincidentally, It did remind me of the American Revolution when we came over here. Escaping religious oppression (our thread being shut down) and a Monarchy (Serebii Hierarchy system) and founding a new nation, strong, prosperous, and free. December 18th shall be our Independence day, and the Admins our founding fathers. Long live Democracy!

All jokes aside, I really do think that XY059 will be a monumentally important episode. The writer is Akemi Omode, and many episodes by her had character development and/or hints. They didn't show the episode, indicating they want to be secretive about it to the end. Let's be optimistic! I have faith in the writers, especially Ms. Omode.
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:09 pm

taeuknam wrote:
    pokesrini wrote:AshSerena Stay strong..stay strong for mother :p Thanks man. You da real MVP. And of course you can post screenshots here! What sort of a question is that? Hahah. This is the Land of the Free! How does the new OP sound?

Coincidentally, It did remind me of the American Revolution when we came over here. Escaping religious oppression (our thread being shut down) and a Monarchy (Serebii Hierarchy system) and founding a new nation, strong, prosperous, and free. December 18th shall be our Independence day, and the Admins our founding fathers. Long live Democracy!

All jokes aside, I really do think that XY059 will be a monumentally important episode. The writer is Akemi Omode, and many episodes by her had character development and/or hints. They didn't show the episode, indicating they want to be secretive about it to the end. Let's be optimistic! I have faith in the writers, especially Ms. Omode.
    Then a bunch of years later people can make movies about how we had the Templar Treasure.

The legend writ
    The stain affected
    The key in Silence undetected
    Fifty-five in iron pen
    Mr. Matlack can't offend

Interesting. Provided I have a computer by Jan 29th, I'll enforce a Pokémon info blackout on myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 pm