Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 17 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by PotSmuggle Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:51 am

About KGPrestige...:
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 17 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by WillDaSnail Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:26 am

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 17 7drHiqr

Credits to pK from Serebii for all of these images

No comment:

XY059 PREVIEW VIDEO:

Highlights:

- Serena tries to hold Ash's hand.
    - The Coumarine Gym lights up. (note: Yes it serves as the Vow Tree I believe)
    - Ash is running and then turns his hat around.

(+1 for references to the item Rocky Helmet and the move Substitute tho)
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm

My god, this preview was great! The thing that confuses me is the end with Ash running. I wonder if it's just Team Rocket (But then why is Ash turning his hat around? He only saves those moments for true badassery.)

Speaking about TR, they didn't appear once in the preview. This is a good sign. Razz
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Right away watching but I've noticed that when Serena noticed Ash'd waked up, she went to check out what he is doing and cheered for him in thoughts. It looks like Ash's success in his activity is almost as much important for Serena, as for him. BTW. did you noticed, when Ash was holding a gift in the preview he told something to Serena, she reacted with shock with some blushing marks on her face?
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:23 pm

There's no guarantee that Ash won't pick up anything when Serena is acting so awkward around him during the shopping trip. Also I feel that Serena will have bunch of slip ups during the episode, so Ash could figure it out in this episode if he hasn't already.

I'm hyped the most for the possibility of an Ash hint.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:58 pm

He already picked something during Summer camp arc. Serena quickly changed the subject but it was a sign that it might happen again. Her attempt to grab his hand looks great but personally I'd rather for her to actually do it. Maybe next time we will have a better luck. Serena seems to have her cheeks in red a lot.
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 pm

So in case anyone is wondering, to perfectly describe how everyone is hyped up about XY059, I'll leave you with this:

Typically, the previews posted on TV Tokyo's YouTube channel receive on average a few hundred views. However, the XY059 preview has received over 9000 views thus far (and still climbing).
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Well TR is certainly appearing in the episode. That was confirmed. Yet they seem to be playing a constructive role- at least as far as AmourShipping is confirmed. I must say, it seems like Pokevision called Team Rocket's role in this episode correctly in his caption story.

Boy am I hyped for this episode! I didn't watch XY057 and XY058. So I have some catching up to do when I touch down in KL.
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:07 pm

pokesrini wrote:Well TR is certainly appearing in the episode. That was confirmed. Yet they seem to be playing a constructive role- at least as far as AmourShipping is confirmed. I must say, it seems like Pokevision called Team Rocket's role in this episode correctly in his caption story.

Boy am I hyped for this episode! I didn't watch XY057 and XY058. So I have some catching up to do when I touch down in KL.

You'll have time to catch up. Most important part is that you'll be here when XY059 is aired Razz

Anyhow, the preview hints at Ash getting Serena a gift, which is somewhat a bit of a surprise in many ways. Could Ash be secretly harboring feelings for Serena all this time while being the dense boy he always has been. Thoughts?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing TR in tis episode if they play a part in strengthening the ship. The preview is really exciting, can't wait for the whole thing Very Happy
    Pokévision
    Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 am

The gym battle episode started and ended with Serena scenes so I hoped that something was coming up in the episode preview...and wow was I blown away.

The hand grab attempt caught me completely off guard. It's absolutely wonderful and now the hype train truly is unstoppable. Seeing Serena's hand turn red hot and sweat like crazy - SO SHIPPY. That's a red hot hint to me and it even tops Serena's blush in the Miette episode because never before has a Pokegirl visibly tried to hold Ash's hand. I want to see if she manages to actually go through with it and how Ash reacts.

Serena getting a gift for Ash was predicted and I'm glad to see that inclusion. Alas, we see Ash is smiling while talking to Serena in the sunset scene and he isn't confused. And Serena leaning in to talk to Ash more...maybe she gets more bold as the day progresses on...from grabbing Ash's hand during the day to taking advantage of a romantic sunset...WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?!

Also, I'm convinced that that the sunset scene is not on a bench but is on the monorail as well because:
    a) the clouds are moving quickly in the background
    b) the lighting is the same as the other monorail scene
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:54 am

One thing I noticed:

The animation and lighting are great in this episode. You can really see that the writers are putting a lot of effort into this. Some people are calling this a filler, but it certainly doesn't fall into the usual animation quality of one.
    Pokévision
    Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:19 pm

I just thought about something based on a fine detail that might pass viewers over: when Serena is walking beside Ash before trying to reach for his hand, you will notice that she evidently picks up her walking speed to catch up to Ash and then get in front of him. I hypothesize that Serena may have fallen behind Ash after having a fantasy of some sort which may be tied in to the wedding dress. Or maybe she is preparing to execute her move on Ash. Serena picks up her speed to walk slightly ahead of Ash so that she can observe Ash's expression before she executes the next part of her plan to grab Ash's hand. Looks like Miette's words are not forgotten. Very Happy

Now, this analysis is of course assuming that the hand grabbing is right after Serena turns her head in Ash's direction and blushes while walking slightly ahead of him.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:17 am

I picked up something. In the moment when Serena attempts to grab Ash's hand in both previews there is no moment, when she pulls it back. After she extends her hand toward Ash's the animations switches to something else.
    Do you think that Serena might grab Ash's hand after all?
    amour4ever
    amour4ever

Post by amour4ever Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:42 am

Virgo wrote:I picked up something. In the moment when Serena attempts to grab Ash's hand in both previews there is no moment, when she pulls it back. After she extends her hand toward Ash's the animations switches to something else.
    Do you think that Serena might grab Ash's hand after all?

While I would LOVE to see that happen, I don't think it will.

I was giddy she even attempted to grab his hand, even though it appears he doesn't notice. Maybe sooner rather than later (if I am right and she freaks out at the last second like it appears she does), she will just go for it.

Last edited by amour4ever on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 am

let me stay on this forum for a while, The other forum is on the War Sad

nyway, im really hype on this episode, i never tho im gonna see an episode like this on pokemon history.. i mean look those blushing, Serena wanna hold hands with ash? is this happen on prev girs generation too? if im not mistaken not ryt? Very Happy and their interaction is really cute.(dammit serena ur so aggresive xD)
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:21 am

I do agree. They strategically showed us that scene in that manner to hype it up. However the episode by itself is so shippy that I really wouldn't think much of it even if she didn't hold his hand- which I think is the most likely occurrence. What I think is, Ash might notice that she's acting a bit strange there, and he might even ask her about it.

As to AshSerena, yes indeed. That place is gone for now at least. And we will need our very own translator! Very Happy This episode is indeed incredible. Even I didn't expect this episode would have such cute and amazing moments and it would, all in all, be so shippy. Honestly it seems like this is bigger than XY007.

To me, I still am wondering if Ash is the one who gives Serena a gift of his own accord rather than some sort of return gift. Moreover I believe the words, "Big things come in small packages" were mentioned in one of the previews. The gift that Ash is holding is a small package. So perhaps it could be big in symbolism.

I am telling you. If Ash is the one taking the initiative here to give her a gift, then it is massive. It isn't that unlikely. After all, that could probably be why Serena is so surprised in the end. In the whole time, she never thought that he would give her a gift since she didn't think of it herself (if indeed that is the case).
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 am

2 more days!

It's getting closer.....Very Happy
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:28 am

Yes indeed. And when I watched XY058 about an hour back, I noticed something. Remember when Ramos tells Ash that in seeing what is in front of us, we sometimes forget to see the deeper, more important things? Do you think that will have any implications for AmourShipping in the future?

I mean like there is a situation where Ash loses sight of everything else but his dream- including Serena. And she gets angry at that, and something reminds him of what Ramos said and he realizes his mistake. Do you think that would ever happen?
    Opum

Post by Opum Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:10 pm

tmbox.net/pl/748721
    Enjoy, Amourshippers!
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:13 pm

pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Hmm...this is a very interesting promo I must say. I believe that this isn't usual for them to keep airing promos such as this one? And the choice of the Laverre Theme was an interesting one too. Well, all our questions would be answered in 8 hours. Very Happy
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:06 pm

That preview's translation just got me so hype for the episode. 

MY BODY IS SO NOT READY FOR THIS.

HEEEELLLLPPPP MMMMEEEEEEE.

*Breathes* Okay never mind, I'm good 

Last edited by PotSmuggle on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 pm

You need help? Okay...*Greninja! Use Hydro Pump!* xD

But honestly though, I don't think that the promo gave us anything new. It was just trying to renew hype...that's all. So I guess all speculations still stand. As such, there's not much more time before the episode airs. All I hope is that they know the kind of hype the episode has generated, and they live up to it.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Not this again... Here, have an OHKO Dazzling Gleam to the face. D:<

Still, it's pretty hype considering that they never did any kind of episode promotion like this before. All we can confirm from this if we somehow haven't already is that even the preview makers know that we are here for the AmourShipping. I guess this has been confirmed as early as XY013 though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 pm