Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+8
Pokévision
calvinhobbesliker
WillDaSnail
pokesrini
Virgo
taeuknam
Blood Red
PotSmuggle
12 posters

XY059 Ash and Serena's First Date?!

WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

XY059 Ash and Serena's First Date?! - Page 2 Empty Re: XY059 Ash and Serena's First Date?!

Post by WillDaSnail Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:52 am

One more week until the preview footage for XY059 is released following the Coumarine Gym Battle episode (XY058). Anyone feeling a bit more excited about it as the air date for the episode approaches? Very Happy

(Also the writers are still keeping the lid air-tight shut regarding the details of the episodes. I must say they're doing quite an excellent job thus far and keeping us on our toes xD)
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

XY059 Ash and Serena's First Date?! - Page 2 Empty Re: XY059 Ash and Serena's First Date?!

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:50 am

Haha, I have been wondering if they would troll us and not even show anything in the preview or tease a really good right before the preview ends. I'd like to see how they handle the preview, like if they would tease stuff knowing full well that we AmourShippers exist.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:58 am

Well. That is a little weird. XY059 starts in two weeks and we don't have nothing about it. That makes me even eager to watch it.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 am

Virgo wrote:Well. That is a little weird. XY059 starts in two weeks and we don't have nothing about it. That makes me even eager to watch it.

"Know about it"

Anyway, that's how I feel right now Lol. Just four more days and I get to know how they will interact in the ep. But before that, I should watch the previous episodes.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:31 am

Boy oh boy. Exciting times indeed! The first preview was incredibly shippy. And I just didn't expect two things:

1. Serena tries to grab Ash's hand
    2. Ash seems to have taken the initiative to give Serena a gift, rather than Serena giving him one and/or him giving her a return gift.

These are two huge things. This episode, as of now, seems to have the potential to surpass even XY007 in terms of shippiness.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:53 am

This episode sucked, I'm sorry.

I hated how Ash acted in this episode, he wanted to buy a present for Serena but dropped everything to try and catch a Dunsparce? And... at the end... he gives them fruits instead of something unique. And OMG they looked at the tree!! :O:O

The date wasn't even half the episode.

If I was an amourshipper I would be livid!
    pK813

Post by pK813 Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:22 am

pK rom Serebii here. Hello everyone. =)

All right, I have just finished watching the episode, and I am very happy with it.

Many fans, including myself, were starting to doubt on the shipping because not a single hint was shown after Serena chose her goal in skido episode.
    It was almost seem as Serena gave up on her feeling towards Satoshi and believe me, I was really worried about it.

However, today's episode cleared all that doubt by showing that Serena still clearly has strong feeling towards Satoshi.
    I couldn't have asked for better episode like today's because amourshipping really needed some disclosure on Serena's mind on whether she still likes him or not.

Satoshi also gave her a blue ribbon as a gift. Satoshi giving a present to poke-girl, this is something big you know. XD

Also, as far as I can tell, she doesn't have anything blue on her dress for competition next week.
    I have a feeling that this blue ribbon will play important role for amourshipping in the future episode. (ie. Serena wears it as good luck charm in next competition)

I am really happy that Serena choosing her goal has not hindered amourshipping at all.
    Sure, some may be disappointed on "dating" part of them episode, but remember, this serise is far from over.

Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 am

Hello. You will be a value member here. I know what you mean. I felt the same after XY007 we've seen completely nothing for a while. But know I am used to the fact, that writers put hints from time to time. Anyway despite some harsh words from other I've enjoyed this episode. I guess the biggest asset of it was Ash giving a gift to Serena.

Anyway. Welcome here. I hope you will like time here.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:50 am

Welcome to SS Amour, pK. We have been awaiting your boarding for a while now. Very Happy

You were worried about her dropping her feelings for Ash after XY053? But we did see hints from her side in XY055 (and to an extent in XY056). Of course, the number of Ash hints were greater from XY053 onwards if you ask me.

And I whole-heartedly agree about Ash giving her a gift. It is definitely something big, and is certainly what we can consider a hint. I suppose that gift will make some prominent appearance in some future episode(s). Like you said, as a good luck charm...maybe for all her future Tripokelons, or she actually uses it in the Master Class.

Anyway, welcome here again, and we hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:59 am

Welcome aboard @pK813! I'm glad you decided to join us.

That was the main thing I enjoyed about the episode, it's good to see a decent amount of hints after this dramatic drought we had. The writers were clearly trying to please us AmourShippers with this episode so I enjoyed it for what it was worth. The episode pretty much met my expectations in terms of the quality of the hints we got. I was just surprised that Ash and Serena were separated for so long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:35 pm