Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Blood Red Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:15 am

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:Dude, I hope we don't get a sad ending Sad

Lol, well it's not like Serena is already dead. or is she???? o_0 PLOT TWIST!!!
    Maybe after Ash have read the note, he suddenly chased after Serena and tells her how he feels about her too. Very Happy

It'll be a great scene for sure, though the start will probably be heartbreaking.
    Sheepy Lamby
    Sheepy Lamby

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Sheepy Lamby Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi guys! I'm just writing to wish you a Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays)! Very Happy
    A huge hint would be the ideal present for us Amourshippers!
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Setsuna If I didn't have other ideas for my fanfic, I'd have used that. :p Btw..the 8 hours time is over. Done crying? Hahah. Merry Christmas guys!

And today's XY054 as well. Just think..we are only four episodes away from the three-part awesomeness. Very Happy Time passed fairly well. Hopefully we get a small hint or two today.
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:34 am

Merry Chiristmas everyone!

Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:XY059 here, XY059, there. Meh, the hype created by this ep to me isn't really strong compared to before. Maybe I'm just impatient. Well, anyway, I don't wanna expect so much in that ep, like Satoshi's breaking of his armor of oblivion *glares at Pokevision*. But what I'm waiting for is the supposed cameo of the previous gen girl (Iris), or Haruka, and see how they interact with each other, and how it will affect amour. I won't be discussing with you guys about the date episode cause we've already discussed EVERYTHING about it with the ep's description. Other than that is what I call predictions, assumptions, etc. But I'll be like Asuna in stalker mode until the airing of the episode or the 1 hour special. And, if possible, I might share to you guys some new fan arts made by some artist/s from pixiv or deviantart. So, until then!
    Wait! When is Haruka coming in this season? I like her as well XD Of course she comes after Serena and I am an Advanceshipper as well...but after Amourshipping XD May I know when is she coming?

She isn't. At least, as far as we know.

@matthew11 Yeah, it's better to wait for the upcoming episode. Maybe we'll get a Christmas gift from the writers XD

Full summary of the upcoming preview.

Whoa! I was expecting some to get info about date episode in the preview special... but I was not expecting only Ash and Serena to narrate it. That's nice.

Since Ash and Serena are going to narrate the special, it seems like the special will showcase the Goomy capture episode, the Dedenne/Goomy episode, the Gym battle episode, the Pokémon showcase episode and most importantly.... the DATE episode. Can't wait!
    Dawn+Serena Fan wrote:I wish cybercubed would join lol.

No way....

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:

Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Smile

That's great new! I hope more people will join eventually.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:03 am

Okay guys..off-topic here, but I have opened a vote thread for all of you to vote whether you want to stay here or go back to Serebii. https://satosere.forumotion.com/t38-important-for-all-amourshippers

Here's the link. Please do go there and let your opinion be known too Smile
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:02 am

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 9 X4LNpZj

pK' posted this on Serebii. It's a part of the date episode and he got it from the official site.

Plus, Serena's about to lose 70% of her hair, thought it was relevant :/

Check it out.

Last edited by Blood Red on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 am

OMG!!!! Are we gonna get a kiss goddammit!!! She's so close and Ash's armour is hit at its blind spot! I can't wait for this episode man!! I am so excited!!!! Amour all the way!!!

Btw....what's with that hair losing thing? May I know what is it about?

Last edited by Amour256 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:50 am

WOW. Even if we are gonna get a kiss. It won't be that quick. Maybe during some dates later. Razz However they are very close to each other. Definitely it's gonna be very shippy episode.

About hair. I think that just might be a perspective and they look the same.

Last edited by Virgo on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:50 am

Amour256 wrote:
    OMG!!!! Are we gonna get a kiss goddammit!!! She'a so close and Ash's armour is hit at its blind spot! I can't wait for this episode man!! I am.so excited!!!! Amlur all the way!!!

Pretty sure we won't get a kiss in this episode.

New redesign. Serena's about to cut her hair and change her clothes.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:52 am

Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    OMG!!!! Are we gonna get a kiss goddammit!!! She'a so close and Ash's armour is hit at its blind spot! I can't wait for this episode man!! I am.so excited!!!! Amlur all the way!!!

LOL I know dude XD One can wish though XD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Serena is just the perfect just the way she is right now :/ She looks so cute hiding her face in her hairs. Why does she have to cut her cute hairs :/
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 am

Amour256 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Serena is just the perfect just the way she is right now :/ She looks so cute hiding her face in her hairs. Why does she have to cut her cute hairs :/
    Guess so.

Apparently, cutting of one's hair signifies a huge change in Japanese culture, something akin to leaving your old self behind. Maybe this'll be the end of cute Serena :/
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:03 am

Maybe she ask Ash for opinion about her hair. Maybe writers try to put in the anime characters customization from XY games. I'm curious how this will work. I'd like to see Serena with different look from time to time to impress Ash. She might take heavier measurements to catch Ash.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:05 am

Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:

Guess so.

Apparently, cutting of one's hair signifies a huge change in Japanese culture, something akin to leaving your old self behind. Maybe this'l be the end of cute Serena :/
    I know she's getting more and more determined and badass day by day but.....why does she have to leave her cuteness behind :/ I'll miss this Serena :/ Ash might like it though XD
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:10 am

Virgo wrote:Maybe she ask Ash for opinion about her hair. Maybe writers try to put in the anime characters customization from XY games. I'm curious how this will work. I'd like to see Serena with different look from time to time to impress Ash. She might take heavier measurements to catch Ash.
    It's probably because of her Tripokalon. Maybe she lost and decided to cut her hair to signify a change in her character.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:12 am

At least in XY060 her hair will be the way they are now. Look at the picture in bulbapedia.
    Maybe after talking with Shauna she will change something with her look to impress Ash more.
    Ikcatcher
    Ikcatcher
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ikcatcher Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:12 am

Kiss we have been waiting 16 years for this!!
    On a side note Merry Christmas to all the shippers out there,have some eggnog and chesnaughts and spend some time with friends and family Very Happy
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:48 am

Hey Merry Christmas to all!

Blood That was an interesting scan. It looks like it but people, let's not jump to conclusions here. I don't think they will be kissing in that scene. That would be great but I do not think so. Also, aww, I like Serena's hair when it's long, why cut it? >.<

Man, I hope it has nothing to do with Ash breaking her heart or something like that. Normally in anime, Girls who cut their long hair either means their hearts were broken or they are determined with something.

But I guess this has something to do with the game's changing your character design feature. Hey, at least on the bright side, maybe they can have Serena redesigned to look more like Gen 7 girl and so on and so fort so that she can become a recurring character like Ash.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:51 am

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:Hey Merry Christmas to all!

Blood That was an interesting scan. It looks like it but people, let's not jump to conclusions here. I don't think they will be kissing in that scene. That would be great but I do not think so. Also, aww, I like Serena's hair when it's long, why cut it? >.<

Man, I hope it has nothing to do with Ash breaking her heart or something like that. Normally in anime, Girls who cut their long hair either means their hearts were broken or they are determined with something.

Same to you Very Happy

Agreed. It seems more like she's teasing him or something.

Well, she has a lot to be determined about. Maybe she lost her Tripokalon and just wants to prove her determination to do better.

I've thought of that, it's certainly an optimistic way to look at this Very Happy
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:42 am

Well..the new scan definitely makes things far more interesting! Looks like this episode will be much more than we thought! I..am lost for words there. Honestly. I don't know what to say. Serena's silent. Ash is surprised. But overall the scene looks really cute. I still don't think that this is the end of the line for AmourShipping, or canonizing of it. Guys it is way too early for all that.

But overall..that scene is awesome. This just renewed my wait for it all.

As to the character redesign. Can you give details about it? What was that picture all about? Because from what I can see, it also features Pancham as the main Pokemon! Pancham guys! What happened to Fennekin? This will be a first in the anime where the main Pokemon of the main supporting character is something other than her starter! What was the source of this?

I somehow still can't buy it. I mean, if they want to redesign her, that's fine with me, as long as they pull it off well and it doesn't affect Amour in any way. However, this is a radical redesign we are talking about. Serena's character was designed to look really feminine- with the skirt, pretty look and the long hair. And now it is heading in the bang opposite direction! Will it be so radical? That's another thing to think about.

If anything though, it would be because of the Tripokelon. Not Amour. Again, it is too early for Amour to go down or go up.

Next up, is the repercussions of this. The prediction we got said that Serena would be redesigned, and we would get a Forget arc along with it! So does this mean the Forget arc is real? Perhaps you could clear up the source. If it is anything other than official, then I'm not buying it. I just hope they are calculating their steps properly.

But back to the XY059 screenshot..the new one, to be frank, the only scenario I can think of is quite a romantic one. Ash's expression, her expression. Serena leaning towards him. God damn it..why do they have to change her hairstyle? (if they are doing it) Why? And now February seems like a long time off again. :p

Btw what about today's episode? Anyone saw it?

EDIT: I just checked something, and I think I can say with fair certainty that it would be because of her Tripokelon, if anything. Aria has rather short hair too! So maybe Serena is trying to follow in her footsteps? It could be just a callback to the customization feature in XY, which we have seen, sadly, is exclusive to XY; as some suggest. Nothing to do with Amour IMO.

But just for the sake of pessimism, I add this. My staying here is dependent on XY059. If it goes badly for Amour, I'm done with Pokemon. Seriously guys..I'm done. I started watching Pokemon again to keep me happy consistently. I'm not interested in letting them show that they are really pushing Amour, and then suddenly knee jerk us and destroy everything they built over a year. I'm not interested in seeing the same thing that happened to me just a year ago happen again on screen. I'm pretty sure it won't come to that, put I'm just putting this through anyway.

Last edited by pokesrini on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:51 am

pokesrini wrote:Well..the new scan definitely makes things far more interesting! Looks like this episode will be much more than we thought! I..am lost for words there. Honestly. I don't know what to say. Serena's silent. Ash is surprised. But overall the scene looks really cute. I still don't think that this is the end of the line for AmourShipping, or canonizing of it. Guys it is way too early for all that.

But overall..that scene is awesome. This just renewed my wait for it all.

As to the character redesign. Can you give details about it? What was that picture all about? Because from what I can see, it also features Pancham as the main Pokemon! Pancham guys! What happened to Fennekin? This will be a first in the anime where the main Pokemon of the main supporting character is something other than her starter! What was the source of this?

I somehow still can't buy it. I mean, if they want to redesign her, that's fine with me, as long as they pull it off well and it doesn't affect Amour in any way. However, this is a radical redesign we are talking about. Serena's character was designed to look really feminine- with the skirt, pretty look and the long hair. And now it is heading in the bang opposite direction! Will it be so radical? That's another thing to think about.

If anything though, it would be because of the Tripokelon. Not Amour. Again, it is too early for Amour to go down or go up.

Next up, is the repercussions of this. The prediction we got said that Serena would be redesigned, and we would get a Forget arc along with it! So does this mean the Forget arc is real? Perhaps you could clear up the source. If it is anything other than official, then I'm not buying it. I just hope they are calculating their steps properly.

But back to the XY059 screenshot..the new one, to be frank, the only scenario I can think of is quite a romantic one. Ash's expression, her expression. Serena leaning towards him. God damn it..why do they have to change her hairstyle? (if they are doing it) Why? And now February seems like a long time off again. :p

Btw what about today's episode? Anyone saw it?
    It's official. Serena is getting a redesign and there's nothing we can do about it :/

I know, it's rather weird. I don't know what's the point of taking her in a completely different direction all of a sudden.

No, the Forget arc is fake. According to it, Yancham should've evolved by April, yet we see it in the Short poster. 

Nobody's talking about it, so I think we can safely assume that it's completely dry.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:57 am

Ah well..I hope they pull it off in a good way then. Pity it was that short. Hopefully it is slightly longer..somewhat like Dawn's hairstyle. Then I'm fine with it. I edited my post to include a few points too. Especially the Aria thing.

Yeah..that could be so. Forgot about the Pancham thing. Anyway.

Oh that's not a surprise. We expected it to be dry anyways.

You know, all this may actually be a blessing in disguise for us. If they are changing a character's design midway, then AmourShipping isn't really something that far fetched anymore.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:08 am

pokesrini wrote:Ah well..I hope they pull it off in a good way then. Pity it was that short. Hopefully it is slightly longer..somewhat like Dawn's hairstyle. Then I'm fine with it. I edited my post to include a few points too. Especially the Aria thing.

You know, all this may actually be a blessing in disguise for us. If they are changing a character's design midway, then AmourShipping isn't really something that far fetched anymore.
    I read that part, and I agree. If they toss this ship under the bus, it's 'goodbye' for me. Yeah, you could be right about the Aria thing...but did they really have to make it that short?

Or it could be an indication of Serena changing her look in the next series and following Ash around.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:17 am

Wow. It's indicated only, that Serena will change her look, but this doesn't mean amour is threatened. Right now writers can't allow that. Let's wait till we find out more. Right now I'm interested to see some amour stuff in future episodes. Beside maybe her new appearance will be great. If Ash is gonna love it, that's fine with me.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:44 am

Btw, I got the source of that picture showing the whited out Serena with short hair. It was apparently an advertisement citing the release of the single DreamDream..probably in iTunes. I had the good fortune of watching the raw exactly as it aired in Japan (and I got to see what their advertisements were like). There's nothing said about any costume change or anything. It is just one silhouette; for all we know, it could even be a temporary haircut. She cuts it for some reason, and allows it to grow back. But whatever.

This could also be an attempt to make Serena look more like her mother. I think more than Aria, her mom can be compared better. Just go see Grace's hairstyle again; and then take a look at that silhouette. If they do this, then I actually don't mind!

This is some of my over-analysis, but do hear me out. I would, along with it, also ask you to think of one more point. One of the most common things done in cartoons or even some stories is that the couple always tends to have one person looking almost exactly like one of their parents. Harry Potter had HP look like his dad James Potter. Remember that Lily Potter had red hair, and so did Ginny. Richie Rich (if you have watched that cartoon) featured the entire generation of the Rich family looking exactly the same.

So here if Serena is made to look like her mother..? Another point. Remember I brought up Harry Potter? Well here goes. Serena has Grace's eyes, and eventually her hairstyle. But her hair colour? It is a similar colour to Delia Ketchum. And Ash and Grace have the same hair colour. I know this is a bit of over-analysis from my side. But I just felt like sharing it anyway. So don't just lambast me for saying this :p

XY054 was bone dry. But make no mistake, it is fantastic. And I got another interesting point for you guys. You know the first part before they show the episode title? The place where they show the card of the character in focus? For XY054, the characters in focus were the whole TRio! All in one frame! So for all we know, XY059 could be as Setsuna suggested- having both Ash and Serena in the banner.

I have to agree with Virgo here. It does seem premature to think that Amour will be ended. Like I said too, it is highly unlikely that the events of XY059 would have an impact. Heck, I wouldn't put it past them if even XY060 didn't have anything to do with the redesign. Maybe Serena just wanted to try a new look? From the preview of XY055, that will probably be dry too. Some minor writers' hints at best.

Back to XY054, the episode had stunning visuals. I won't spoil anything for you guys though. But it was great, and it really showcased the bond between James and Inkay very well. And to think..I am pulling off something of that sort in my fanfic too..something of that sort. Just not with James and Inkay :p
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:51 am

pokesrini wrote:Btw, I got the source of that picture showing the whited out Serena with short hair. It was apparently an advertisement citing the release of the single DreamDream..probably in iTunes. I had the good fortune of watching the raw exactly as it aired in Japan (and I got to see what their advertisements were like). There's nothing said about any costume change or anything. It is just one silhouette; for all we know, it could even be a temporary haircut. She cuts it for some reason, and allows it to grow back. But whatever.

XY054 was bone dry. But make no mistake, it is fantastic. And I got another interesting point for you guys. You know the first part before they show the episode title? The place where they show the card of the character in focus? For XY054, the characters in focus were the whole TRio! All in one frame! So for all we know, XY059 could be as Setsuna suggested- having both Ash and Serena in the banner.

I have to agree with Virgo here. It does seem premature to think that Amour will be ended. Like I said too, it is highly unlikely that the events of XY059 would have an impact. Heck, I wouldn't put it past them if even XY060 didn't have anything to do with the redesign. Maybe Serena just wanted to try a new look? From the preview of XY055, that will probably be dry too. Some minor writers' hints at best.

Back to XY054, the episode had stunning visuals. I won't spoil anything for you guys though. But it was great, and it really showcased the bond between James and Inkay very well. And to think..I am pulling off something of that sort in my fanfic too..something of that sort. Just not with James and Inkay :p
    Team Rocket aren't that bad. They are just working for the wrong people and for the wrong reasons. Deep down....they are good!

Btw...can you provide me a link for XY053 subbed and XY054? They haven't seemed to be releases on the site I always look up to

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 pm