Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+2
RobSp1derp1g
AmourMustDie2000
6 posters

Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT)

AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT) Empty Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT)

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 pm

As the title says, who's the hottest Serena cosplayer that is NOT xThunderbolt? I already knew everyone would vote for her, so... don't say xThunderbolt.

I can't decide between ver1sa and Windelle. I'll post pictures.

ver1sa: Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT) Serena__pokemon_x_y____welcome_to__pokemon_world_by_ver1sa-d7mrsw9

Windelle: Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT) Serena_pokemon_trainer_by_windelle-d7cr1pz

Last edited by AmourMustDie2000 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT) Empty Re: Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT)

Post by RobSp1derp1g Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Maybe I don't stalk roam around DeviantArt that often but who's XThunderbolt?

*checks xThunderbolt's DA account* Okay... Interesting...

*Calls the nearest airport* Hello, do you have any tickets to Australia?

Seriously, now, I prefer the first one.

It's girls people like these that makes me want to take photos.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT) Empty Re: Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT)

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:54 pm

I prefer ver1sa, too, though Windelle's cosplay stockings are better and her pose seems more seductive.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 am

Anyone have a ticket to Argentina? This person's deviantART name (IThinkIwasinHeaven) describes my thoughts so well!
    Who's the hottest Serena cosplayer on DeviantART? (NO XTHUNDERBOLT) Waiting_for_launch_day_by_ithinkiwasinheaven-d6q08lr
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:39 am

Personally do not like Serena cosplays even though she is my favourite pokegirl. It's usually just the fact that the quality on most of the costumes suck and they almost always mess up with the hair. Most of the fan art are not so great either so it's sad to be a Serena fan.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:49 am

Tbh it's hard to cosplay Serena and have comparable enjoyment her to real Serna. Never happened before. I guess real Serena cannot be cosplayed.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:08 am

@Virgo Yeah, and it's not like the reason is that her design is complex (Except maybe her hair) . It just seems really hard to replicate. I haven't seen any realistic Serena fanart either.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:32 am

This picture is put too much into sexual contex I guess. I don't think Serena or any character from Pokemon should be portrayed this way.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:18 am

I would say the same with the Anime Serena or other girls. It's just portrayed in reality as it is in the show. But yeah I'm not much into cosplays either, unless if it's Bleach.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:46 am

The problem with the cosplays it, that apart from the same clothes and maybe a haircut have nothing to do with the real character. Look at anime Serena, there is sweet little girl. Here what we have? More like a sexual object. Someone just doesn't have much idea, how to cosplay someone's properly. The closest one to anime Serena is the third picture. In first one lipstick ruins everything and the second one is completely out of order.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Post by matthew11 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:55 am

That's because you're thinking that's it's more like a sexual object. Why would you think that anyway? Is it because of the short skirt? Is it because they're so pretty they can be considered as sexual objects?

I'd think that the first and the third one are tied to being closest to the real Serena. The second one? Haha.

But anyway. If this is about literally being that anime girl, they would've had big eyes, 2-dimensional hair, and such. This is just portraying a character from an anime in real life. You can't say it should be perfectly based on that character. They're just portraying that character in their own style.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 am

I guess in the first case wrong model was put. Third one looks rather fine. The second one is ooo.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:06 pm

The third one is the most accurate imo. The expression on her face is pretty much in character with Game Serena. The design looks accurate enough so it's pretty well done.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:07 am

Yes. It looks the most natural. I guess lack of makeup is huge plus here.
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:48 am

Ooh I love stuff like this. I'm flattered that people try to dress like me Smile
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm

And they look better than you, too.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:27 pm

^ (LOL)

My opinion is a little biased because Serena is my Waifu. :/
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 pm

The hottest Serena cosplayer is anime Serena it looks.
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Anime Serena isn't game Serena so I guess she's technically a cosplayer.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm

LOL.

I like the Anime Serena but I much prefer the Original's personality and design.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:17 am

Game Serena seems to be much older than anime one. But imo anime one is a little cutter. Serena could use her design like this one, as NPC in games.
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Post by Serena Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:12 pm

I'm cosplaying my redesign Smile
    matthew11
    matthew11

Post by matthew11 Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:24 am

Whenever I see Serena in her new design, I always think that she's wearing an apron or something o_0
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:41 pm

^ This, what the heck is she wearing?
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Post by Serena Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 am

PotSmuggle wrote:^ This, what the heck is she wearing?
    It's like some kind of red vest or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:51 pm