Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

4 posters

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion

Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion Empty CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion

Post by Serena Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:08 pm

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion Serena_and_paul_in_kalos__by_satoko_ketchum-d6lne69

Credits to Satoko-Ketchum from deviantart.

http://satoko-ketchum.deviantart.com/art/Serena-and-Paul-in-Kalos-399160449
    Who are they?:
    Paul-A former rival of Ash's from the Diamond and Pearl series.  He aims to take the gym challenges and Pokemon Leagues to gain more power.  He also wants to battle the Battle Pyramid King Brandon after both his brother Reggie and he lost to him.

Serena-Serena is a new Pokemon trainer from Kalos and wants to become a Pokemon Performer and Kalos Queen.

Rules:
    All SS Amour rules apply.
    Please no one liners.  Posts need to be more than one line or it will be considered spam.
    No off topic posts.  Please stay on topic.
    All fan art, pictures and fanfictions need to be credited to the original author/artist.
    No flaming or insulting any other shippings or any members.

Member list:
    Member list:

Fan art:
    Fan art:

Fanfiction:
    Fanfiction:

Topic Questions:
    Why do you support CreamyCoffeeShipping?
    If Paul and Serena ever meet each other, how do you think they will interact with each other and why?
    What kinds of hints do you think Paul would give?  What kinds of hints do you think Serena would give?
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion Empty Re: CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion

Post by PotSmuggle Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Haha, I love that introduction fanart. For a second I though this was Game Serena x Paul which is a whole different ballgame than Anime Serena x Paul. I think this ship is pretty great so far, so I'll give it a 10/10 for the potential fanart.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion Empty Re: CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion

Post by pokesrini Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:08 am

We-ell...what do you know? A CreamyCoffee thread here xD

It may be a crack pairing, but you gotta admit, it is slightly cute in its own ways. And if it weren't for AmourShipping, I might have accepted this one.

Seems like Serena is the "typical white-girl"...with that Starbucks in her hand xD
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 am

pokesrini wrote:Seems like Serena is the "typical white-girl"...with that Starbucks in her hand xD
    Actually, that coffee's not from Starbucks. Take a closer look at what's written on the cup XD
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:38 pm

I dunno if any of you guys have seen this in the serebii creamycoffeeshipping thread, but here's some pretty interesting fan art, to say the least.

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) general discussion Tumblr_niyep8CBHL1s2paxto1_1280

The pic is hilarious.  I'd love to see Paul in a Showcase as well as know the reason why he entered one *sees Serena standing behind him in the background*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 pm