Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

2 posters

Aventurineshipping general discussion

Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Aventurineshipping general discussion Empty Aventurineshipping general discussion

Post by Serena Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Who are they?:
    Dawn/Hikari:
    A 10 year old girl that comes from Twinleaf town in the Sinnoh region. In the anime Dawn is a coordinator and has placed in the top 2 in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

Natural Harmonia Gropius/N:
    N was the puppet leader of Team Plasma in Pokémon Black and White and aspired to create separate worlds for humans and Pokémon. In BW2 he returns to help save Kyurem from Ghetsis. In the anime N appears as a recurring character and is able to understand Pokemon when they speak. N temporarily joins Ash and the group to the White ruins and helps battle against Team Plasma.

Rules:
    1. All SPPf rules apply. Following them shouldn't be too hard.
    2. Please, absolutely no bashing of any kind. Respect one another and other people's opinions. If you have a problem with someone's opinion, rationally point out what you don't like, don't impulsively and baselessly attack his position.
    3. No double, triple, or more posts are allowed. Only one is needed.
    4. All fanart not created by you must be credited to its author.
    5. No one liners [post consisting of one line or less], please.
    6. Please stay on topic.

Topic Questions:
    What hints would you like to see if Dawn and N ever met?
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Aventurineshipping general discussion Empty Re: Aventurineshipping general discussion

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Sorry to say but I hate BW :/ Good luck, though.
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Aventurineshipping general discussion Empty Re: Aventurineshipping general discussion

Post by Serena Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:55 pm

AmourMustDie2000 wrote:Sorry to say but I hate BW :/ Good luck, though.
    Thanks. I wonder how the interactions between Dawn and N would be like if they ever met. Probably really cute and interesting imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am