Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Amour256 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:
    Pokévision wrote:Since Serena won the Skiddo race, this eliminates the possibility of a losing spree for Serena by the time she competes in her first TriPokalon - the three events that I theorized could constitute a losing spree were the summer camp Pokemon battle, the Skiddo race, and the TriPokalon performance. Now, I believe that Serena losing the TriPokalon is a full-fledged possibility given that she has one "victory" from the Skiddo race with her. In terms of AmourShipping hints, a defeat (I'm sorry Serena...) will have more opportunities for hints than a victory. With a TriPokalon defeat, we'll get an elevated and more emotional version of Serena's disappointed reaction after losing her first Pokemon battle.

Y'know, it's kinda sad that we're ready to sacrifice Serena's victory for a hint. I mean, getting a congratulatory hug from Ash would be just as effective, not to mention really sweet Very Happy
    I'd confess my feelings to my love if this happens XD (JK no offence XD)

Edit: On another note, some pretty sweet words like 'I believed in you Serena. I knew you'd win. You can't lose!" or something like that would work too!!

Yeah, I agree. Even a few words of encouragement said in the right tone and during the right moment would be enough Very Happy

Sheepy Lamby wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:Hey, Sheepy! Glad to see you man, we needed some humor around here Very Happy

So far, the only hints from this episode that have stood out to me were the blush (and Serena's tone when she replies XD ) and her use of their line twice, one she failed in her training (she said Satoshi, so I don't think it's a throwaway) and the other when she fell off her Meecle. Basically, I think that's enough to secure the ship Very Happy

Ash's 'hints' were more of the 'special concern' variety, so I won't really consider them hints. Also, there were a few moments (like the hug and Serena closing Ash's mouth with her hand) so there's that.

Overall, a few minor but concrete hints and a few good moments. For the first time in months, we have something satisfactory.

Sorry for just replying tongue
    Glad to see you again dude! My pleasure!

This episode (no matter if we think it had or hadn't hints) was good.
    I wish Grace makes a "silly" comment about the couple the next time she sees Serena.
    No doubt the ship is going in the right way... (Hurry up February!) bounce

No prob, dude Very Happy

Yeah, I pretty much agree with both of your points. And I think everyone is as excited for the episode as you are (though I'm not looking forward to the month at all XD )
    Oh! I see! Is it the month or is it the 15th of that month you're not looking forward to? XD Man up my boy!

(Again, just kidding...playing around here and there and mean no offence. My apologies in case I did offend you)

No problem man Very Happy Nah, just the fact that it'll mean the end of December and January.

Anyway, we're starting to veer off-topic. I hope this is the last off-topic post for the day.
    Spectro889
    Spectro889

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Spectro889 Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Sheepy Lamby wrote:
    I wish Grace makes a "silly" comment about the couple the next time she sees Serena.

Nice to see you man! And also all of you here! I apologise for not being that active on the original thread, but some stuff came up and was occupied then.
    I'm yet to watch XY052, so I have some catching up to do.

Yeah, it's really good to hear the ship is on-course, and we'll just see what massive hints they throw at us in February's anticipated episode.

Elaborating on what Blood Red said about the congratulatory hug, it's a possibility. If Ash does win the league, he could get his 'reward' from Serena being a sweet hug [s]or kiss[/s] (too early), but yeah. They've both supported one another and motivated each other - rewards them in the end.

Two scenarios I've came up which (which are kinda stupid) -
    Serena (sensible; most likely) - "Ash, I knew you would win this. There is nothing you can't do!"
    Serena (eh... self-explanatory; very unlikely) - *turns super... super-excited. Runs and tackles Ash on the ground* "ASHH!!!! YOU WON, YOU WON, YOU WON x ∞"

Here comes my random, crazy ideas again.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Spectro889 wrote:
    Sheepy Lamby wrote:

Nice to see you man! And also all of you here! I apologise for not being that active on the original thread, but some stuff came up and was occupied then.

Yeah, it's really good to hear the ship is on-course, and we'll just see what massive hints they throw at us in February's anticipated episode.

Elaborating on what Blood Red said about the congratulatory hug, it's a possibility. If Ash does win the league, he could get his 'reward' from Serena being a sweet hug [s]or kiss[/s] (too early), but yeah. They've both supported one another and motivated each other - rewards them in the end.

Serena (sensible; most likely) - "Ash, I knew you would win this. There is nothing you can't do!"
    Serena (eh... self-explanatory; very unlikely) - *turns super... super-excited. Runs and tackles Ash on the ground* "ASHH!!!! YOU WON, YOU WON, YOU WON x ∞"

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour, man Very Happy Don't worry, I know it was a bit hard to keep up with the old  Crying or Very sad  thread, especially when there's a lot of workload on you. Yeah, seems like you have a lot of caching up.

I hope we get something good Very Happy

Agreed. They've supported each other through each other's problems and challenges, so I definitely think one of them getting too excited won't be too tough to pull off Razz

I like both of your scenarios, though I agree that the second one is pretty unlikely.
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:05 pm

I can see hints happening if Serena either wins or loses her 1st showcase. I can see Ash congratulating her if she wins in a semi shippy way, and I can see Ash trying to comfort her like he did with Dawn if she loses.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Serena wrote:I can see hints happening if Serena either wins or loses her 1st showcase.  I can see Ash congratulating her if she wins in a semi shippy way, and I can see Ash trying to comfort her like he did with Dawn if she loses.

But the point is: every time, we've seen a gym battle something shippy occurred. Maybe we will se something during Serena's activity. Only because she won the Skiddo race doesn't mean, she has to loose her first showcase. Maybe she experience some kind of break down before her turn and Ash will give her courage to pull herself together. Only one way to find out. Wait for XY060.
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:30 pm

lol i rewatching the preview for the next episode and i notice this,
    is ash pushing serena on this picture so she wont get hit by the truck?

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Pokemo10
    Pokévision
    Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Virgo wrote:
    But the point is: every time, we've seen a gym battle something shippy occurred. Maybe we will se something during Serena's activity. Only because she won the Skiddo race doesn't mean, she has to loose her first showcase. Maybe she experience some kind of break down before her turn and Ash will give her courage to pull herself together. Only one way to find out. Wait for XY060.

It seems to me - based on the preview released a couple weeks ago - that Ash won't be able to talk to Serena if she has a break down right before her turn. We saw Serena cutting a blue ribbon for her Pokemon and the moment before she walked up onto the stage; Ash was nowhere to be seen in the dressing room. In XY047 we got to see Aria's performance and it was set up like a theater...I think Ash will be in the crowd the whole time. My thoughts are that during the performance, Amour hints would be more likely from a scenario in which Bonnie observes Ash's behaviour. Now, I'm also hoping that Ash will have a few words for Serena before the TriPokalon gets underway, but I don't see this happening a couple minutes before her performance.

If we're going to wait for XY060, then let's not forget about XY059! In the unlikely event that XY059 is a massive letdown, we have XY060 as insurance for Amour hints.

AshSerena wrote:lol i rewatching the preview for the next episode and i notice this,

Excellent find! I must have missed this scene in the preview. Maybe XY054 won't be as bone dry as expected?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Ah..the morning troubles have begun again :p First off, welcome to SS Amour Spectro. You were missed! Very Happy

So I see the discussion, after the mega stone thing was over, was about what hints we would see in XY060. Here's my take. As someone mentioned, and as I had said long back, Serena would almost definitely lose her first Performance. However, there would be no chance whatsoever of Ash trying to encourage her directly and all that because he has no access to the stage. He'll just be one of the few hundred spectators.

So if anything, Serena may have to remember what Ash said, maybe like Ash did in XY044 but in a slightly different way to gain encouragement. When she loses, she will obviously be shattered. She'll start doubting herself and stuff. This is where Ash comes in. Now what I would like him to do is to talk a bit about his own first gym battle. About his humiliation.

He could then reassure her that he would always remain by her side, supporting her till the end. And there will almost definitely be a callback to their motto, "Don't give up til' its over". So we will have quite a hint fiesta if she loses.

And really..why do people expect XY059 to be an outright disappointment anyway? :p Like I said..we got our hint drought broken. What now? Is the closure of the forum still affecting you guys? Because I'm pretty happy here! Very Happy

Btw..what did I just see in that XY054 preview? o.O Can it actually have that one small hint rather than being bone-dry? Incredible! I can't wait for Christmas now Very Happy

EDIT: I just watched the preview again. Do you think this is the entry of Team Flare? And to me, it does seem like Ash is pushing Serena out of the way. I also watched another video on YouTube, and I must say we aren't just realists about XY059, but we are downright pessimists. LOL
    Sheepy Lamby
    Sheepy Lamby

Post by Sheepy Lamby Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Spectro889 wrote:
    Sheepy Lamby wrote:

Nice to see you dude! Very Happy
    I like both scenarios! I wish Serena do both things...and of course a kiss (on his cheek) Wink are you guys expecting more? lol
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:30 am

AshSerena wrote:lol i rewatching the preview for the next episode and i notice this,

Good find! Yeah, looks like Ash is pushing her out of the way Very Happy
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:58 am

Nice find. Yeah, from watching it, I think he is pushing Serena. Again that's another example of how Ash clearly cares about Serena a lot. But I still don't think we'll see any Ramen spilling here. If anything, Serena might quickly thank Ash, spill a little spaghetti, and that will be it.

One thing to note is that the next episode is written by Fujita, one of the four principal spaghetti inserters on the writing staff (the others being Omode, Yonemura and Tomioka). That boosts the probability of at least a minor Amour moment (not all episodes by these writers have spaghetti, but most episodes with spaghetti come from these writers).
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:09 am

ScienceIsSoAmazing wrote:

Nice find. Yeah, from watching it, I think he is pushing Serena. Again that's another example of how Ash clearly cares about Serena a lot. But I still don't think we'll see any Ramen spilling here. If anything, Serena might quickly thank Ash, spill a little spaghetti, and that will be it.

One thing to note is that the next episode is written by Fujita, one of the four principal spaghetti inserters on the writing staff (the others being Omode, Yonemura and Tomioka). That boosts the probability of at least a minor Amour moment (not all episodes by these writers have spaghetti, but most episodes with spaghetti come from these writers).

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised to see a hint in a preview. It's been so long since we got any hints, so it's good to see that we'll get something small in this episode. I thought it would be completely dry XD
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:21 am

Blood Red wrote:

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised to see a hint in a preview. It's been so long since we got any hints, so it's good to see that we'll get something small in this episode. I thought it would be completely dry XD

I don't know if we can call the push alone a hint. Ash has done this kind of thing before for other friends of his in the past. We'll have to wait and see, but if there is any hint that results after the push, I think it would come from Serena, not from Ash.

Last edited by ScienceIsSoAmazing on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For some reason my post suddenly included a paragraph I did NOT write. Deleting it because I don't know where it came from.)
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:25 am

I agree. I think no one expected anything out of it. And I think I might correct Amour256 here. If we see hints in any episode in the run up to the Fabled one, then..all hands on deck! Very Happy

ScienceIsSoAmazing is it? If it is Fujita, then we might get something in this episode. This is one example. And from what I see, this seems a bit different from the other Malamar episode. It doesn't seem like they are hypnotized here. Instead, it seems like they are "just" captured. So there might be some concern here and there.

Am I the only one here who thinks that this episode seems more like one of the movies? Like the Mewtwo clones movie for example?

Also ScienceIsSoAmazing, I think if one considers the push that Ash gave Misty in that episode where it started raining back in..Kanto I think? Then this is a hint too. I think its a small writers' hint.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:44 am

pokesrini wrote:I agree. I think no one expected anything out of it. And I think I might correct Amour256 here. If we see hints in any episode in the run up to the Fabled one, then..all hands on deck! Very Happy

ScienceIsSoAmazing is it? If it is Fujita, then we might get something in this episode. This is one example. And from what I see, this seems a bit different from the other Malamar episode. It doesn't seem like they are hypnotized here. Instead, it seems like they are "just" captured. So there might be some concern here and there.

Am I the only one here who thinks that this episode seems more like one of the movies? Like the Mewtwo clones movie for example?

Also ScienceIsSoAmazing, I think if one considers the push that Ash gave Misty in that episode where it started raining back in..Kanto I think? Then this is a hint too. I think its a small writers' hint.
    You got me there mate XD But really.....despite the fabled episode, if we are getting the hints along the runway before the take off...then....ALL HANDS ON DECK! The ride's gonna get eveb nastier and exciting!!! It'll be one hell of a roller coaster ride which each one of us is gonna enjoy!
    ScienceIsSoAmazing
    ScienceIsSoAmazing

Post by ScienceIsSoAmazing Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:06 am

Amour256 wrote:You got me there mate XD But really.....despite the fabled episode, if we are getting the hints along the runway before the take off...then....ALL HANDS ON DECK! The ride's gonna get eveb nastier and exciting!!! It'll be one hell of a roller coaster ride which each one of us is gonna enjoy!

Frankly, I'm not sure why we keep referring to XY059 as the "fabled episode" when we still only have a title and a one-sentence description. I think we're getting ahead of ourselves by doing that. I'm just as eager as you all are to see what happens in the episode, but I'm holding off judgment on whether it is actually "fabled" until we have more info.

pokesrini wrote:ScienceIsSoAmazing is it? If it is Fujita, then we might get something in this episode. This is one example. And from what I see, this seems a bit different from the other Malamar episode. It doesn't seem like they are hypnotized here. Instead, it seems like they are "just" captured. So there might be some concern here and there.

I can't remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure it's Fujita. But don't let that serve as a guarantee of noodle spillage. It merely means the odds of it happening are higher because a much higher fraction of his episodes (and the other three Amour writers) have hints than do the episodes of other writers.

Also I don't see Ash pushing Misty as by itself very hinty. But to each his own.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:36 am

Blood Red wrote:

I don't know if we can call the push alone a hint. Ash has done this kind of thing before for other friends of his in the past. We'll have to wait and see, but if there is any hint that results after the push, I think it would come from Serena, not from Ash.

Yeah, that much is pretty obvious.

Amour256 wrote:You got me there mate XD But really.....despite the fabled episode, if we are getting the hints along the runway before the take off...then....ALL HANDS ON DECK! The ride's gonna get eveb nastier and exciting!!! It'll be one hell of a roller coaster ride which each one of us is gonna enjoy!

Frankly, I'm not sure why we keep referring to XY059 as the "fabled episode" when we still only have a title and a one-sentence description. I think we're getting ahead of ourselves by doing that. I'm just as eager as you all are to see what happens in the episode, but I'm holding off judgment on whether it is actually "fabled" until we have more info.

Because it's fun, that's why XD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:00 am

I can't remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure it's Fujita. But don't let that serve as a guarantee of noodle spillage. It merely means the odds of it happening are higher because a much higher fraction of his episodes (and the other three Amour writers) have hints than do the episodes of other writers.

Also I don't see Ash pushing Misty as by itself very hinty. But to each his own.

Well..that's what makes it "fabled" doesn't it? 15+ years of Pokemon, and this is the first episode to even speak of it. That's a huge deal imo. Frankly I think we have watered down our expectations far enough; and now we are all being borderline pessimistic. It includes me. I happened to stumble upon some other site and YouTube. Practically no one expects the episode to go in the wrong direction. In fact, the general sentiment is that this can be considered as confirmation of AmourShipping. Of course that is over-optimistic. But it made me realize that we are unnecessarily worrying ourselves.

Of course. A shippy writer doesn't have to mean (major) shippy hints. But even if not, I think I'll be satisfied. I was one of those expecting nothing out of XY054 in terms of Amour..so anything will be like handing over the moon.

Perhaps. But there are many who do. In fact, that is one of the big points given by PokeShippers.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 am

Agreed. It seems some of you are really optimistic about it. As a matter of fact, this ep is still lacking description until it's very near. So I'd suggest that we turn our enthusiasm down... for WHAT! dun dun dununun dun dun dununun.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:15 am

matthew11 wrote:

Agreed. It seems some of you are really optimistic about it. As a matter of fact, this ep is still lacking description until it's very near. So I'd suggest that we turn our enthusiasm down... for WHAT! dun dun dununun dun dun dununun.

I dunno, the least we could expect from a date would be the teensiest, tiniest hint from Ash's side Razz
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:33 am

That armour.....we got to altleast find a weak or a blind spot for that armour of Ash's! And we will get it.
    We can in that date episode! Even Ash's guard would be down then.

Last edited by Virgo on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : valueable post but onliner - changing into two lines)
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:54 am

Well..each person to his/her own then I guess. As for me, I really don't see how much further I can tone down my expectations without going the way of the OtherShippers who say, "This is just another filler shopping episode" or "This is all in Serena's head! Nothing happens otherwise"

Sure we haven't got a description. But somehow..the description is oddly specific when it says, "Ash and Serena go shopping all by themselves to buy presents for their Pokemon" Besides, it isn't everyday that we get a title, "Ash and .... First Date" And since we haven't ever got it, it means we have never been disappointed before. So I thought why not give them a chance here?

But then, each one to his/her own.

Amour256 Yes..his er.."guard" will be down in that episode. Somehow, the use of the sunset in the scene; and Courmarine City, which is a seaside city makes it all the more likely.

Btw..you all say "description". What description is that? Do we usually get any descriptions more than a line or two before the preview shows up at the end of the episode before it? I don't know..that's why I'm asking. Because the way I know things run, the descriptions are never longer than two lines long, and they never give away details of the point of the episode anyway. Like even XY052. It was just written that, "something happens to Froakie" or, "Froakie starts glowing" or something like that. Yet we knew. Same for the Goomy episodes if I remember right? Didn't it just introduce Goomy as a Pokemon that wants to be stronger? Do correct me if I'm wrong
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 am

This is Setsuna F Seiei, Celestial Being's Gundam Meister and also an amourshipper.

Well, you guys already know me from Serebii.

Anyway, I was out for a couple of days due to fighting alien invaders........Or simply got a WiFi problemand when I got back, I was really surprised and sadden about amour thread's temporary closing back in Serebii. I was looking forward to see some hype done by episode 53. *flips table*

Anyway, I'm glad Matthew directed me here since I'd go crazy without talking about amour. I'm also glad that it's just temporary and the mods are giving us a 2nd chance.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:16 am

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:This is Setsuna F Seiei, Celestial Being's Gundam Meister and also an amourshipper.

Well, you guys already know me from Serebii.

Anyway, I was out for a couple of days due to fighting alien invaders........Or simply got a WiFi problemand when I got back, I was really surprised and sadden about amour thread's temporary closing back in Serebii. I was looking forward to see some hype done by episode 53. *flips table*

Anyway, I'm glad Matthew directed me here since I'd go crazy without talking about amour. I'm also glad that it's just temporary and the mods are giving us a 2nd chance.

Yo Very Happy

Yeah, don't worry. The Amour thread will be up one day, so it's nothing we should be worried about. Plus, we have our own place now, away from the insanity Very Happy
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:27 am

Sadly, the translator aka LucarioTheSuperSaiyan or whatever his name isn't here yet. But nonetheless, I have found something rather... comical, and yeah it's in Japanese:

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 5 Tumblr_n57mdmSWy31rbqb3lo1_1280

Sadly, again, I can't find the creator of this. I'll give it a more thorough search.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:07 am