Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:39 am

pokesrini wrote:LOL hold your horses guys. All that I wanted to say was that the episode has no contribution to Amour. And Amour can very easily be incorporated in the main storyline. I'm pretty sure the writers didn't overlook such a basic thing when they took the decision to begin.

As such, Serena has been instrumental in Ash's Santalune and Shalour gym battles. Why can't she be instrumental in the League? That's where the relevance of the ship comes in. We may not see much relevance now..at this point of the show. They know the limitations of this ship much better than we do; and for a show that has not even skimmed this topic in the last 15 years, they would've thought a hundred times before taking the plunge. So why not give it a rest?

Amour has to be resolved eventually. And then it could be taken through for just another generation, before even Ash as a character begins to stale. They cannot let him keep losing; yet they cannot have him win everything either. The show needs a reboot, and it is imminent. Anyway..let's try to get another topic? We are speculating things that are way too far into the future.

Amour256 The reason they may not have brought misty back is because it might isolate the fans of the other girls. Anyway, XY has been all about fanservice, which improved the dynamic of both the show and the game. Mega evolutions of the most popular Gen 1s is a clear example.
    True that Very Happy Let us just wait for that fabled episode. I am sure we'd get something nice. Something other than ordinary is imminent.

Really? Then we are in for a deal XD If its really the way you say XY is....just wait and watch. You'd be happy with the date episode!
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:43 am

PokemonTrainerY wrote:Hello everyone, fellow Amourshipper here. Since the Serebii mobs closed the Amourshipping thread, I made an account here.

Anyway, XY053 was a good episode. It's cute when Serena blushed after hearing Ash's compliments about her. XY059 is the next big Amourshipping episode, but I'm expecting some hints in XY058 and XY060 too.

Hi bro Very Happy

Maybe we will. After all, something had to initiate their date and there would be some sort of aftereffects because of it. Getting a few hints in the episodes before and after the big one doesn't sound unreasonable Very Happy
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:45 am

PokemonTrainerY Welcome to SS Amour! Very Happy Well..looks like we will have more passengers and crew aboard soon enough! I agree. The episode was cute. And we do expect hints in XY058. Not massive, but the sort of hints we saw at the Cyllage Gym. Not too sure what we'll see in XY060 yet though.

Amour256 Yeah..let's wait and watch. I'm sure we'll get something different. Don't worry!

And it has been fanservice. The water curse was broken, the calls for Ash to get a Goomy..a lot of stuff. Don't worry yourself now. I was thinking that the breaking of the drought would raise your spirits! :p
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:49 am

pokesrini wrote:PokemonTrainerY Welcome to SS Amour! Very Happy Well..looks like we will have more passengers and crew aboard soon enough! I agree. The episode was cute. And we do expect hints in XY058. Not massive, but the sort of hints we saw at the Cyllage Gym. Not too sure what we'll see in XY060 yet though.

Amour256 Yeah..let's wait and watch. I'm sure we'll get something different. Don't worry!

And it has been fanservice. The water curse was broken, the calls for Ash to get a Goomy..a lot of stuff. Don't worry yourself now. I was thinking that the breaking of the drought would raise your spirits! :p
    Yep!

I have my spirits B) Don't worry on that one. Takes a lot to break them. I am just being overly conscious it seems bEcause of my last ship XD Nevertheless, these two stories are different...so yeah! I am finally happy that the drought has come to an end. It always gives me some feels watching Amlur interaction XD They seem so....made for each other types!

I wish he gets a lucario as well!
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 am

@pokesrini Maybe 'fanservice' is a bit too much. I think it's just their way of acknowledging our demands from the show. Plus, my theory of the anime growing up with the games may have a hand in it. It'll certainly explain the romance.

@Amour256 I think that's a bit too much Razz
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:15 am

Blood Red wrote:
    PokemonTrainerY wrote:Hello everyone, fellow Amourshipper here. Since the Serebii mobs closed the Amourshipping thread, I made an account here.

Anyway, XY053 was a good episode. It's cute when Serena blushed after hearing Ash's compliments about her. XY059 is the next big Amourshipping episode, but I'm expecting some hints in XY058 and XY060 too.

Hi bro Very Happy

Maybe we will. After all, something had to initiate their date and there would be some sort of aftereffects because of it.

Hello. Smile

That 'something' could be Team Rocket. They have a big record of inturrpting Ash and co. in the Pokémon anime. Sad

Getting a few hints in the episodes before and after the big one doesn't sound unreasonable Very Happy

That's for sure! Very Happy

pokesrini wrote:PokemonTrainerY Welcome to SS Amour! Very Happy Well..looks like we will have more passengers and crew aboard soon enough! I agree. The episode was cute. And we do expect hints in XY058. Not massive, but the sort of hints we saw at the Cyllage Gym. Not too sure what we'll see in XY060 yet though.

Thanks. Well, yeah. If the Serebii don't open a new thread soon, it's only a matter of time until more Amourshippers aboard the S.S. Amour.

Massive or not, it still counts as a hint. Besides I'm fine with minor hints. About XY060, there's a chance Serena might lose her first Pokémon Showcase.... so I'm expecting some hints from both Ash and Serena's side.

Blood Red wrote:@pokesrini Maybe 'fanservice' is a bit too much. I think it's just their way of acknowledging our demands from the show. Plus, my theory of the anime growing up with the games may have a hand in it. It'll certainly explain the romance.

Agreed.

Last edited by PokemonTrainerY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:26 am

Blood Red wrote:@pokesrini Maybe 'fanservice' is a bit too much. I think it's just their way of acknowledging our demands from the show. Plus, my theory of the anime growing up with the games may have a hand in it. It'll certainly explain the romance.

@Amour256 I think that's a bit too much Razz
    Nope it isn't

Nope it isn't as well XD
    Ikcatcher
    Ikcatcher
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ikcatcher Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:47 am

Amour256 wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:I don't know if you have noticed this but....Serena now has become an inseperable part of XY. All the more Ash's and Serena's relationship is a core part of this series now. It is something like....it cannot be sidetracked. It cannot be ignored. You have to give it justice just like you are giving to the story. Yes! Their relationship has become a sub plot of the story. So if anything, their story not contributing to the main plot will make me worry a bit now. Imagine this. A sub plot which is one of the core parts of the story, contributes nothing to the main story. That'd either mean that the subplot is irrelevant to the story or that it doesn't carry any importance. It is just there for the heck of it. In both these cases, odds don't go in our favour. Though what you say is right. We'd get our wishes fulfilled. Indeed right. But that'll be nothing but fanservice if it doesn't contribute to the main plot. And that is not good for Amour. It is indeed a core part of XY. So it having no importance is.....not good! If it contributes to the main plot...ALL HANDS ON THE DECK! WE ARE GOING FULL THROTTLE! We get something more than the usual that means that the writers indeed have some great plans about Amour and it is just not there to draw in more viewers. Sure you can say if they want to do that...they'll give it justice now and abandon it later. But my friend, that'll piss of the viewers and inturn, their next series would go in for a FLOP! Not a safe move. That's why I am more focused on what the writers are gonna give us for the date episode. Its gonna be a make or break thing

But sure it can be like as you say. A moment by itself meaning nothing but it connects to the main plot in the long run!

In short, the main reason why there is a subplot aka Amourshipping in the main series is to just bring back the viewers who left the series after the downfall of BW. But if you look far into the future, whether they make amour canon or not, the viewers will simply pack their bags and enter the real world after which amour has had bored of its fans/viewers.

And at this point, we may get off-topic, so let's make another one, shall we?
    No. That's not what I meant. Like someone said on Serebii, the writers have left no stone unturned to improve Pokémon and make this series different from the others. Amour is indeed one of them. The story cannot be completed without giving justice to Amour. Okay. To be specific, if we get something more than the usual, some fluff, some love here and there, some tenderness and warmth and out of the ordinary moments, BINGO! This is it. The writers do have some plans for Amour

But if we get nothing out of the ordinary except just plain shopping and some normal moments...I will be concerned about Amour. Of course that's a huge if in there. I won't be wholly negative on that one, only concerned if that's what you are asking for. Amour doesn't seem to be a fanservice sonce if they wanted fanservice, they could've easily brought Misty back and get done with it. Its enough to pool in more viewers. But instead they brought Serena....she has a crush on Ash and we've got what not uptil now. So let's just wait for the date episode. Whatever the case....the writers won't bluff in the future if they give full justice to Amour in XY059. No turning back. Amour's full sail!

Clémont.....YES! He can indeed sense the closeness between the two of em and unlike Bonnie who won't understand what's going on...he'd know very well XD

True that,the writers have pretty much build up Amourshipping so much that they can't ignore it now.It is as you said,Amourshipping is pretty much contributing to the main plot
    I doubt Clemont can sense the closeness,cause seriously Bonnie is more love hungry than him.Maybe Bonnie would sense it and tell Serena to be Ash's keeper XD
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:50 am

Ikcatcher wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:I don't know if you have noticed this but....Serena now has become an inseperable part of XY. All the more Ash's and Serena's relationship is a core part of this series now. It is something like....it cannot be sidetracked. It cannot be ignored. You have to give it justice just like you are giving to the story. Yes! Their relationship has become a sub plot of the story. So if anything, their story not contributing to the main plot will make me worry a bit now. Imagine this. A sub plot which is one of the core parts of the story, contributes nothing to the main story. That'd either mean that the subplot is irrelevant to the story or that it doesn't carry any importance. It is just there for the heck of it. In both these cases, odds don't go in our favour. Though what you say is right. We'd get our wishes fulfilled. Indeed right. But that'll be nothing but fanservice if it doesn't contribute to the main plot. And that is not good for Amour. It is indeed a core part of XY. So it having no importance is.....not good! If it contributes to the main plot...ALL HANDS ON THE DECK! WE ARE GOING FULL THROTTLE! We get something more than the usual that means that the writers indeed have some great plans about Amour and it is just not there to draw in more viewers. Sure you can say if they want to do that...they'll give it justice now and abandon it later. But my friend, that'll piss of the viewers and inturn, their next series would go in for a FLOP! Not a safe move. That's why I am more focused on what the writers are gonna give us for the date episode. Its gonna be a make or break thing

But sure it can be like as you say. A moment by itself meaning nothing but it connects to the main plot in the long run!

In short, the main reason why there is a subplot aka Amourshipping in the main series is to just bring back the viewers who left the series after the downfall of BW. But if you look far into the future, whether they make amour canon or not, the viewers will simply pack their bags and enter the real world after which amour has had bored of its fans/viewers.

And at this point, we may get off-topic, so let's make another one, shall we?
    No. That's not what I meant. Like someone said on Serebii, the writers have left no stone unturned to improve Pokémon and make this series different from the others. Amour is indeed one of them. The story cannot be completed without giving justice to Amour. Okay. To be specific, if we get something more than the usual, some fluff, some love here and there, some tenderness and warmth and out of the ordinary moments, BINGO! This is it. The writers do have some plans for Amour

But if we get nothing out of the ordinary except just plain shopping and some normal moments...I will be concerned about Amour. Of course that's a huge if in there. I won't be wholly negative on that one, only concerned if that's what you are asking for. Amour doesn't seem to be a fanservice sonce if they wanted fanservice, they could've easily brought Misty back and get done with it. Its enough to pool in more viewers. But instead they brought Serena....she has a crush on Ash and we've got what not uptil now. So let's just wait for the date episode. Whatever the case....the writers won't bluff in the future if they give full justice to Amour in XY059. No turning back. Amour's full sail!

Clémont.....YES! He can indeed sense the closeness between the two of em and unlike Bonnie who won't understand what's going on...he'd know very well XD

True that,the writers have pretty much build up Amourshipping so much that they can't ignore it now.It is as you said,Amourshipping is pretty much contributing to the main plot
    I doubt Clemont can sense the closeness,cause seriously Bonnie is more love hungry than him.Maybe Bonnie would sense it and tell Serena to be Ash's keeper XD

I agree with you there. Bonnie may be small, but I bet she'd be the first person to find out that there's something between Ash and Serena. Clemont...well, he's Clemont Razz
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:49 am

Hi! AshSerena Here! let me join on this Forum folks! Smile
    i really wanna make a account with name AshSerena but made a mistake and put wrong email on it so i made new one... nway nice seeing some people i know here Smile (too bad our amour thread got closed)

about the episode, yeah its so nice to see both ash and serena having a good interaction on each other.and that grace hug.. dammm i expect something like a hint from grace( writers got us :/ lol)

nyway please let me stay on this thread amourshippers!(i hope its friendly and freedom to speak)
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:27 am

I'm back! BloodRed No..fan service isn't a bad thing! Its fine as long as it doesn't go to an extreme. I believe that AmourShipping will be like Mega Evolutions. The reason I say this is because when I first read about the XY games, I had thought that megas was a ridiculous idea. I didn't know the mechanics of it- that is, you can use only one Mega per battle.

I thought that Megas would dominate, and that the standards would just..fail. Would be useless. But no. I was very wrong, and I loved the concept of megas; and it was perfectly balanced. Similarly this. Amour will not dominate the show. It will run parallel to the main plot, and show itself like it does right now.

AshSerena Welcome bro! Why are you pleading that way? LOL. You are one of us! No AmourShipper needs to ask to stay. Everyone is welcome. And freedom of speech is allowed, as long as you have at least something about Amour. Now you can't just talk of the weather and stuff of course. Btw yes. They were definitely not (just) writers' hints. These were true hints in every sense.

PokemonTrainerY Sure..more the people here, the better it is! And I agree with you. I expect Serena to lose her first Performance in XY060. Good chance for hints there. Very good chance.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:59 am

AshSerena wrote:Hi! AshSerena Here! let me join on this Forum folks! Smile
    i really wanna make a account with name AshSerena but made a mistake and put wrong email on it so i made new one... nway nice seeing some people i know here Smile (too bad our amour thread got closed)

about the episode, yeah its so nice to see both ash and serena having a good interaction on each other.and that grace hug.. dammm i expect something like a hint from grace( writers got us :/ lol)

nyway please let me stay on this thread amourshippers!(i hope its friendly and freedom to speak)

What are you talking about AshSerena? Wink

Of course you can stay, it's great to have you on board. Very Happy

@pokesrini Interesting analogy. That was exactly how I viewed Mega Evolutions before and after I played the game.

Right now, I view AmourShipping as a Megastone that is Mega-evolving the series beyond it's limits. ...I tried.
    Ikcatcher
    Ikcatcher
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ikcatcher Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:09 am

PotSmuggle wrote:
    AshSerena wrote:Hi! AshSerena Here! let me join on this Forum folks! Smile

What are you talking about AshSerena? Wink

Of course you can stay, it's great to have you on board. Very Happy

@pokesrini Interesting analogy. That was exactly how I viewed Mega Evolutions before and after I played the game.

Right now, I view AmourShipping as a Megastone that is Mega-evolving the series beyond it's limits. ...I tried.

Amourshipping is like a mega stone,it needs a keystone to mega evolve this series if you understand what I'm saying
    AmourMustDie2000
    AmourMustDie2000
    ONE PERSON CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Post by AmourMustDie2000 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 am

Love this image so much!
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 4 QfpPjAM
    Fennekin climbs on Ash and is trying to get Froakie's attention but he's too busy clearly staring at Serena, who noticed it and winked at him along with Fennekin. Fennekin is blushing, while with Froakie you can't tell. Awwwww Smile Pokemon do take after their trainers!
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 am

How did we go from Amourshipping to Mega Evolution? LOL we can't stay on topic, can we Razz

Anyway, if I have to try my hand at that analogy, Amour already has the Key Stone (the past and all the  interactions) as well as the bond (Serena's feelings). What we're missing is the Mega Stone (Ash hints).
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 am

Blood Red wrote:How did we go from Amourshipping to Mega Evolution? LOL we can't stay on topic, can we Razz

Anyway, if I have to try my hand at that analogy, Amour already has the Key Stone (the past and all the  interactions) as well as the bond (Serena's feelings). What we're missing is the Mega Stone (Ash hints).

And what's the point of all that if we don't have a Pokemon capable of Mega evolving (subplot)?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:05 am

matthew11 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:How did we go from Amourshipping to Mega Evolution? LOL we can't stay on topic, can we Razz

And what's the point of all that if we don't have a Pokemon capable of Mega evolving (subplot)?

Hell, the subplot is easily capable of Mega Evolving, all we need is that elusive 'Mega Stone' Razz
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 am

matthew11 wrote:

Their relationship is the pokémon in here Razz It has to Mega Evolve...from a normal relationship to a full fledged relationship. The Mega Stone.....this is What I am concerned of. But don't worry....we'll find that as well XD It takes two to tango XD
    Pokévision
    Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Since Serena won the Skiddo race, this eliminates the possibility of a losing spree for Serena by the time she competes in her first TriPokalon - the three events that I theorized could constitute a losing spree were the summer camp Pokemon battle, the Skiddo race, and the TriPokalon performance. Now, I believe that Serena losing the TriPokalon is a full-fledged possibility given that she has one "victory" from the Skiddo race with her. In terms of AmourShipping hints, a defeat (I'm sorry Serena...) will have more opportunities for hints than a victory. With a TriPokalon defeat, we'll get an elevated and more emotional version of Serena's disappointed reaction after losing her first Pokemon battle.
    PokemonTrainerY
    PokemonTrainerY
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PokemonTrainerY Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Pokévision wrote:Since Serena won the Skiddo race, this eliminates the possibility of a losing spree for Serena by the time she competes in her first TriPokalon - the three events that I theorized could constitute a losing spree were the summer camp Pokemon battle, the Skiddo race, and the TriPokalon performance. Now, I believe that Serena losing the TriPokalon is a full-fledged possibility given that she has one "victory" from the Skiddo race with her. In terms of AmourShipping hints, a defeat (I'm sorry Serena...) will have more opportunities for hints than a victory. With a TriPokalon defeat, we'll get an elevated and more emotional version of Serena's disappointed reaction after losing her first Pokemon battle.

And then she'll win the next Pokémon Showcase thanks to Ash's support. It would be a win-win situation for both Amour and Serena.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Pokévision wrote:Since Serena won the Skiddo race, this eliminates the possibility of a losing spree for Serena by the time she competes in her first TriPokalon - the three events that I theorized could constitute a losing spree were the summer camp Pokemon battle, the Skiddo race, and the TriPokalon performance. Now, I believe that Serena losing the TriPokalon is a full-fledged possibility given that she has one "victory" from the Skiddo race with her. In terms of AmourShipping hints, a defeat (I'm sorry Serena...) will have more opportunities for hints than a victory. With a TriPokalon defeat, we'll get an elevated and more emotional version of Serena's disappointed reaction after losing her first Pokemon battle.

Y'know, it's kinda sad that we're ready to sacrifice Serena's victory for a hint. I mean, getting a congratulatory hug from Ash would be just as effective, not to mention really sweet Very Happy
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Blood Red wrote:

Y'know, it's kinda sad that we're ready to sacrifice Serena's victory for a hint. I mean, getting a congratulatory hug from Ash would be just as effective, not to mention really sweet Very Happy
    I'd confess my feelings to my love if this happens XD (JK no offence XD)

Edit: On another note, some pretty sweet words like 'I believed in you Serena. I knew you'd win. You can't lose!" or something like that would work too!!
    Sheepy Lamby
    Sheepy Lamby

Post by Sheepy Lamby Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:07 pm

Blood Red wrote:Hey, Sheepy! Glad to see you man, we needed some humor around here Very Happy

So far, the only hints from this episode that have stood out to me were the blush (and Serena's tone when she replies XD ) and her use of their line twice, one she failed in her training (she said Satoshi, so I don't think it's a throwaway) and the other when she fell off her Meecle. Basically, I think that's enough to secure the ship Very Happy

Ash's 'hints' were more of the 'special concern' variety, so I won't really consider them hints. Also, there were a few moments (like the hug and Serena closing Ash's mouth with her hand) so there's that.

Overall, a few minor but concrete hints and a few good moments. For the first time in months, we have something satisfactory.

Sorry for just replying tongue
    Glad to see you again dude! My pleasure!

This episode (no matter if we think it had or hadn't hints) was good.
    I wish Grace makes a "silly" comment about the couple the next time she sees Serena.
    No doubt the ship is going in the right way... (Hurry up February!) bounce
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Amour256 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:

Edit: On another note, some pretty sweet words like 'I believed in you Serena. I knew you'd win. You can't lose!" or something like that would work too!!

Yeah, I agree. Even a few words of encouragement said in the right tone and during the right moment would be enough Very Happy

Sheepy Lamby wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:Hey, Sheepy! Glad to see you man, we needed some humor around here Very Happy

So far, the only hints from this episode that have stood out to me were the blush (and Serena's tone when she replies XD ) and her use of their line twice, one she failed in her training (she said Satoshi, so I don't think it's a throwaway) and the other when she fell off her Meecle. Basically, I think that's enough to secure the ship Very Happy

Ash's 'hints' were more of the 'special concern' variety, so I won't really consider them hints. Also, there were a few moments (like the hug and Serena closing Ash's mouth with her hand) so there's that.

Overall, a few minor but concrete hints and a few good moments. For the first time in months, we have something satisfactory.

I wish Grace makes a "silly" comment about the couple the next time she sees Serena.

No prob, dude Very Happy

Yeah, I pretty much agree with both of your points. And I think everyone is as excited for the episode as you are (though I'm not looking forward to the month at all XD )
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Blood Red wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Even a few words of encouragement said in the right tone and during the right moment would be enough Very Happy

Sheepy Lamby wrote:

No prob, dude Very Happy

Yeah, I pretty much agree with both of your points. And I think everyone is as excited for the episode as you are (though I'm not looking forward to the month at all XD )
    Oh! I see! Is it the month or is it the 15th of that month you're not looking forward to? XD Man up my boy!

(Again, just kidding...playing around here and there and mean no offence. My apologies in case I did offend you)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:09 am