Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 15 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:43 am

Thanks my friend!
    And you seem new here, so welcome to SS Amour! Very Happy
    Mitsuru
    Mitsuru

Favorite Pokemon : Totodile

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 15 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Mitsuru Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:51 am

pokesrini wrote:Thanks my friend! And you seem new here, so welcome to SS Amour! Very Happy

Thanks Smile I'm glad to be aboard this ship!
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:34 am

Been many days since I last visites this forum. Sorry about that guys, I was just so caught up in University. Too much of assignments, termwork and submissions. Extremely sorry for being away for a long time. So...what's the latets news and how is everyone?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:03 am

Hahahah no problem my friend! Welcome back.

Not much news: we got the episode summary of the Date episode. Otherwise nothing much.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 am

pokesrini wrote:Hahahah no problem my friend! Welcome back.

Not much news: we got the episode summary of the Date episode. Otherwise nothing much.
    Feels good to be back Very Happy

Oh really? Can I get a short recap on that?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:56 am

Nice to have you back on board too! Very Happy

Sure thing! Here's the description:

"Coumarine City celebrates a festival once a year. On this day, the tradition is that people give their Pokemon presents below a giant tree called the "Vow Tree" to strengthen their mutual bonds. Hearing this, Satoshi and Serena go just the two of them together to buy presents they can give the Pokémon."

So yes. We adjudged that this summary talks of the beginning and the ending part of the episode. Everything of interest to us happens in the middle; and the speculations concerning that, so far, are unchanged.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 am

pokesrini wrote:Nice to have you back on board too! Very Happy

Sure thing! Here's the description:

"Coumarine City celebrates a festival once a year. On this day, the tradition is that people give their Pokemon presents below a giant tree called the "Vow Tree" to strengthen their mutual bonds. Hearing this, Satoshi and Serena go just the two of them together to buy presents they can give the Pokémon."

So yes. We adjudged that this summary talks of the beginning and the ending part of the episode. Everything of interest to us happens in the middle; and the speculations concerning that, so far, are unchanged.
    Geee Thanks Very Happy

Aha!!! A perfect opportunity!! It seems like there'll be two more people who'll be strengthening their bonds as well XD I am so...looking forward to it XD Thanks a lot for the info, Pokesrini Very Happy Always being helpful Very Happy
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Sure thing! Hahah yeah. Maybe not under the vow tree, but at least during the whole episode, two people's bonds would be strengthened too xD

Anyways, what are your speculations for this episode- if you have modified them that is
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Mitsuru wrote:In the city Hiyoku there is a Festival, which is held every year.
    It is said that if someone makes a gift Pokemon under " Tree of Promises " , their bond will be stronger. Learning of this, Satoshi and Serena decided to walk to the shops in search of gifts for their Pokemon.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour!

I'm loving the sound of these summaries so far. :D
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 am

Btw guys, I saw apic of Ash and Serena sleeping besides each other sharing the same blanket with Serena facing Ash and Ash to Serena.
    Ash is asleep of course. Is that pic canon?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:02 am

Heh..if that was canon, then we wouldn't be trying to dissect the date episode. xD But I must admit, it looks really realistic.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:03 am

Amour256 wrote:Btw guys, I saw apic of Ash and Serena sleeping besides each other sharing the same blanket with Serena facing Ash and Ash to Serena. Ash is asleep of course. Is that pic canon?

If you're talking about this:

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 15 Ash_satoshi_sleeps_with_serena_by_empire_of_pokejapan-d6xfplb

Then no Lol
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:28 am

matthew11 wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:Btw guys, I saw apic of Ash and Serena sleeping besides each other sharing the same blanket with Serena facing Ash and Ash to Serena. Ash is asleep of course. Is that pic canon?

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 15 Ash_satoshi_sleeps_with_serena_by_empire_of_pokejapan-d6xfplb

Then no Lol
    Yeah! This is exactly that one! Is it a fanart or something like that? What is it exactly?
    matthew11
    matthew11

Post by matthew11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:33 am

Amour256 wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:

Then no Lol
    Yeah! This is exactly that one! Is it a fanart or something like that? What is it exactly?

It's just edited from XY009, where Serena and Eureka slept in her and Citron's house after her bro's Citroid malfunction problem was solved
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:46 am

Guys I have some news. Apparently from the CoroCoro scans, some revelation was made about Serena's hairstyle; and apparently that has something to do with XY060!

I'm not too sure because this is what someone else says. So I shall post that picture here. Can someone translate?

https://i.imgur.com/WklOgQA.jpg
    matthew11
    matthew11

Post by matthew11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:49 am

Where's our translator?

My prediction is that she loses the first competition, and cuts her hair for whatever reason regarding that loss Lol.
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:50 am

matthew11 wrote:
    Amour256 wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:

Then no Lol

It's just edited from XY009, where Serena and Eureka slept in her and Citron's house after her bro's Citroid malfunction problem was solved
    Uh huh! Gotcha Very Happy It looks very real though XD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:52 am

LOL well...I was hoping that they would put it off for a bit longer at least- maybe do it around XY065-XY075. Honestly the idea of cutting her hair because she loses a Tripokelon isn't really bright. Moreover what's with the short hair?

Anyway, I just thought that you AmourShippers should know. I don't think it really has any implications for Amour anyway.
    calvinhobbesliker

Post by calvinhobbesliker Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 am

Amour256 wrote:Btw guys, I saw apic of Ash and Serena sleeping besides each other sharing the same blanket with Serena facing Ash and Ash to Serena.
    Ash is asleep of course. Is that pic canon?

Nope, they took the picture where Serena was sleeping with Bonnie in Clemont's house in XY009 and Photoshopped Ash in for Bonnie.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:10 am

Well as expected, not much hints from XY056- except some nice writers' hints. Serena always said, "...Ash and the others" and Ash said, "...Serena and the others" Always.

Moreover, Goomy got separated from Clemont and Bonnie. Serena seemed to apologize to Ash for Goomy walking away. Bonnie then said that it wasn't her fault or something and spoke of their battle against Team Rocket.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:56 pm

pokesrini wrote:Well as expected, not much hints from XY056- except some nice writers' hints. Serena always said, "...Ash and the others" and Ash said, "...Serena and the others" Always.

Moreover, Goomy got separated from Clemont and Bonnie. Serena seemed to apologize to Ash for Goomy walking away. Bonnie then said that it wasn't her fault or something and spoke of their battle against Team Rocket.

Meh, I was satisfied enough with the interactions and Serena taking care of Goomy for Ash when they were separated. Also Serena was almost exclusively shouting out for Ash while Bonnie was calling for Clemont.
    We might get something next episode because it is connected to the upcoming gym episode, but chances are very slim.

20 MORE DAYS GUYS.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 pm

I agree. It was quite satisfactory tbh. Can't really expect more from an episode that focuses on neither of them. I'm not sure if you caught it, but Serena apologized when Goomy got lost. She said, "Gomennasai Satoshi"- which is a formal apology. Later, Bonnie explained what happened, and I think she also said it isn't Serena's fault. Man AmourShipping is so cute xD
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:34 am

The only one to blame that for are Team Rocket. But it was nice to see that Serena felt little "guilty" for loosing Goomy. I guess aside from few wery trace stuff that one was the closest to hint, we got in this episode I guess.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:45 am

Yep. I guess we could consider that as a hint. Of course, we would know exactly what was it that she was apologizing for and in what context when the subbed version comes out. Though I think we more or less got it right.
    Virgo
    Virgo

Post by Virgo Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:20 am

Don't know what about next week's episode but I think Courmarine Gym's battle can have something interesting. Every Gym battle had so far. Santalune Gym: Waking up Ash when Pikachu was about to be defeated by Vivillon; Cyllage Gym: Serena's concern how hard gym battes are and Shalour Gym: Ash reminds himself Serena's words to conclude, that to defeat Korrina he cannot copy someone's battle style. I wonder what next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:20 am