Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:37 am

Well I don't think we can really compare his travelling with any of the other girls, even if for a couple of episodes with what would happen with Serena really, because there is one big difference. And I think Bonnie travelling with them is an acknowledgement of the same. Sure it could be neutral, but you can't deny, expectations and hype will be there. So having it neutral would give some ammunition for the Nostradamuses we have (predicting Amour's doom at the drop of the hat)

For all we know, them having Bonnie around could have a very specific utility- and that is, introducing her into this subplot's development as well. Now of course, it could very much be as simple as Bonnie sticking around just to prevent too much hype, but it could also be for the purpose I mentioned.

The next three episodes will surely have something or the other. But I'm pretty certain it won't be anywhere near the magnitude of 59 and 60. As such, 60 was a huge surprise in and of itself. But you won't find me complaining if we get any more of such surprises. Especially in XY067 xD
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by pokesrini Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 am

Nope. No hints in XY063 from what I could see anyway.
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Favorite Pokemon : Delphox

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:31 am

Did Serena just give Jesse relationship advice?!

Anyway, it was a good episode. No hints as far as I know, but people keep mentioning something about Ash and Serena's backpacks. xD
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 am

PotSmuggle wrote:Did Serena just give Jesse relationship advice?!

Anyway, it was a good episode. No hints as far as I know, but people keep mentioning something about Ash and Serena's backpacks. xD

Yeah, saying leave it to serena about how to plan confessing her love to the doc,its funny since serena herself dsnt know how to express or confess about her crush/love to ash xD
    Pokévision
    Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 pm

PotSmuggle wrote:Did Serena just give Jesse relationship advice?!

Yea apparently Serena did. xD
    BackpackShipping LOL. Already canon since the bags are always together...
    Here is my latest caption story! Serena's Future is Now Thanks to Science!!!
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:16 am

Apparently, the next episode has been written by Omode-san. Since she's one of the most prevalent Amour writers in the show, we could realistically see some sort of hint, even if it's minor.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Alright. I'm back Very Happy Serena can be quite a hypocrite sometimes huh? I mean, why doesn't she apply that advice to herself? xD

Anyhow, as BloodRed said, Omode is writing the next episode, which gives us the possibility that there may be hints. Personally, I feel that we might get an Ash hint- when the camera cuts to Bonnie and him sitting inside the Pokemon Centre. There may also be a Serena hint, if that blush is what we think it is.
    pK813

Post by pK813 Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:33 am

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 2_zpssthqziar

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:14 am

pK813 wrote:AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 2_zpssthqziar

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

Serena : Ash I have some food in my Bag!
    Ash : Serena Wait for me!
    Bonnie : U guys looks like a couple Very Happy
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 am

pK813 wrote:AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 2_zpssthqziar

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

Ash: Serena, use quick attack!
    Serena: Lol, k.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:21 pm

*lilac flames burst from the sky and fall on the ground. I walk out from the flames* Hello boys! Long time no see! Been really busy these past few days. Hahah.

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

Ash: "Serena, I choose you!"
    Serena: "LOL. You don't have enough badges to train me!"
    Bonnie: AmourShipping FTW!

As to the episode itself, I didn't watch the episode, and I shall base my conclusions on what I read here (and the GIF I saw). You see, Ash may not have looked at her when she looked at him for inspiration (a'la the Shalour Gym). However, he was still worried and concerned. I have always maintained that AmourShipping passes in the lines of deep support for each other more than anything else. Hence, I think this is a pretty good hint! And the similarities shown by a few guys here- the similarities between yesterday's episode and other episodes with similar scenarios...they are striking!

So I think that Ash has been dropping hints in this episode; maybe more than Serena. Hence my speculation has been vindicated  Another thing I find weird is the last freeze-frame with the to be continued thing. It almost clearly focuses on Ash and Serena. Bonnie is quite far away in the background (third-wheel). I really like that scene, because it showcases the strong group dynamic. But more than that, I am thinking of what it means for AmourShipping. This is more so because apparently just before that, Serena says, "Let's go Satoshi!" and ignores Bonnie. .
    Overall, here are my grades. Ash worry and concern in general- Class C. Ash worry and concern during battle- Class C. The last freeze-frame, Class D.

Last edited by pokesrini on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pokévision
    Pokévision

Favorite Pokemon : Braixen

Post by Pokévision Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Naturally, I'll participate!

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

Ash: Wait up Serena!
    Serena: Haha! Catch me if you can Ash!
    Bonnie: Yippee! Onto our next adventure!

If you look carefully, there's a colouring error on the ribbon. xD The blue is taking over her outfit!
    RobSp1derp1g
    RobSp1derp1g
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RobSp1derp1g Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Pokévision wrote:Naturally, I'll participate!

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

If you look carefully, there's a colouring error on the ribbon. xD The blue is taking over her outfit!
    It's not an error, it's the future! Amour is taking over! Very Happy
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:15 pm

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

i wonder why the writers doing alot of errors animation? i remember pancham ear become a white for few secs too when he fell down
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:25 am

Did you guys catch that potential hint in the episode? It seems like Elle complimented Serena's blue ribbon on her outfit and she blushed with some sfx and effects going on. Also, Serena looked at Ash when she was in a pinch just like when Ash looked at her when he was losing to Korrina.

Thoughts?
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 am

AshSerena wrote:

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

i wonder why the writers doing alot of errors animation? i remember pancham ear become a white for few secs too when he fell down

Umm, it's not the writer's fault. It's the animators. :/

Anyway, it's lazy animation. I've noticed this a lot of times in the Pokemon anime.
    TemplarJLF
    TemplarJLF

Favorite Pokemon : Fennekin

Post by TemplarJLF Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:36 am

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:
    AshSerena wrote:

*INSERT CAPTION HERE*

Umm, it's not the writer's fault. It's the animators. :/

Anyway, it's lazy animation. I've noticed this a lot of times in the Pokemon anime.

It doesn't happen nearly as much as it used to as far as I know.

PotSmuggle wrote:Did you guys catch that potential hint in the episode? It seems like Elle complimented Serena's blue ribbon on her outfit and she blushed with some sfx and effects going on. Also, Serena looked at Ash when she was in a pinch just like when Ash looked at her when he was losing to Korrina.

Thoughts?

It's nice to know the developers haven't forgot about the ribbon. I was concerned it would only become a cosmetic after a period of time, and nothign more, but now I know that concern was unwarranted.

AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:18 am

PotSmuggle wrote:Did you guys catch that potential hint in the episode? It seems like Elle complimented Serena's blue ribbon on her outfit and she blushed with some sfx and effects going on. Also, Serena looked at Ash when she was in a pinch just like when Ash looked at her when he was losing to Korrina.

Thoughts?

Nah she did not complimented about her ribbon..i actually expecting something like Elle start teasing both ash and serena noticing that both of them are sweet~
    PotSmuggle
    PotSmuggle
    Lord Kinniekins
    Lord Kinniekins

Post by PotSmuggle Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:05 am

@AshSerena My bad, she didn't. Thought I saw something like that when I first watched the episode. It's pretty weird because after Elle finished talking, Serena took awhile to blush and she made a sound similar to when she was looking at the photo of her and Ash in the Korrina arc.

Could be nothing, but that scene just looked so much like a hint that it caught my eye. Razz

Edit: Here's a potato quality screenshot from my phone:
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 Ly6avOK
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:29 am

PotSmuggle wrote:@AshSerena My bad, she didn't. Thought I saw something like that when I first watched the episode. It's pretty weird because after Elle finished talking, Serena took awhile to blush and she made a sound similar to when she was looking at the photo of her and Ash in the Korrina arc.

Could be nothing, but that scene just looked so much like a hint that it caught my eye. Razz

Edit: Here's a potato quality screenshot from my phone:
    AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 21 Ly6avOK

ohhh that scene xD, Aria said something like " Serena's smile makes everyone happy" (ofc she is talking about serena pokemon not ash Razz)she actually trying to make serena smile since she really depress and then she blush.. i actually like Aria character and wanted to see her more in future episode... she might be a good character to push or to force serena to tell her feelings about ash ..

dang its another 1week break bfore the next episode.. im excited to see the upcoming scans for upcoming episodes Very Happy
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Oh! Well that's a pretty good thing I guess. I mean, there was some discussion before about which character would try to push Serena to confess her feelings to Ash. Initially, Shauna seemed the best bet. But seems like Aria isn't a bad bet either!

One thing though, I am noticing that the blue ribbon is growing in prominence. Is it the contrast of the scene and the fact that it is a blue ribbon on red and pink that causes that? I'm not so sure. But like TemplarJLF, I was also a little concerned whether the ribbon was something cosmetic for a couple of episodes or was it supposed to be of some prominence. That is answered.

And is it just me, or is there potential for a ClemontxAria pairing? xD
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 pm

pokesrini wrote:Oh! Well that's a pretty good thing I guess. I mean, there was some discussion before about which character would try to push Serena to confess her feelings to Ash. Initially, Shauna seemed the best bet. But seems like Aria isn't a bad bet either!

One thing though, I am noticing that the blue ribbon is growing in prominence. Is it the contrast of the scene and the fact that it is a blue ribbon on red and pink that causes that? I'm not so sure. But like TemplarJLF, I was also a little concerned whether the ribbon was something cosmetic for a couple of episodes or was it supposed to be of some prominence. That is answered.

Bro Aria is Too Waste for Clemont!!! XD, i actually wants to aria to fell inlove with ash in future episode then we gonna see Serena getting nervous/jealous about it..
    calvinhobbesliker

Post by calvinhobbesliker Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

pokesrini wrote:Oh! Well that's a pretty good thing I guess. I mean, there was some discussion before about which character would try to push Serena to confess her feelings to Ash. Initially, Shauna seemed the best bet. But seems like Aria isn't a bad bet either!

Wait, but the ribbon wasn't actually referenced, right? So it wasn't particularly prominent in this episode?
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:47 am

AshSerena wrote:

Bro Aria is Too Waste for Clemont!!! XD, i actually wants to aria to fell inlove with ash in future episode then we gonna see Serena getting nervous/jealous about it..

I wouldn't mind that either. But hey! If there's another parallel ship, then there's more chances for AmourShipping to be canon eventually Very Happy

calvinhobbesliker wrote:

Wait, but the ribbon wasn't actually referenced, right? So it wasn't particularly prominent in this episode?

It wasn't referenced. No. Perhaps I should've mentioned visually prominent.
    Chianti
    Chianti

Favorite Pokemon : Quilava

Post by Chianti Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:38 am

AshSerena wrote:Bro Aria is Too Waste for Clemont!!! XD, i actually wants to aria to fell inlove with ash in future episode then we gonna see Serena getting nervous/jealous about it..

Citron (should I be using Japanese names or English?) seems like the main shipping wheel of XY. xD

First people want a love triangle with Sana, then Tierno, and now Aria? Am I the only one who doesn't want a love triangle or someone to push the ship? Maybe I'm against other people butting in with a relationship because I've never read a story / watched a show where it ended up well, but I'm curious as to why people support it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:01 am