Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! These forums are for anyone who wish to discuss AmourShipping (SatoSere) or any other ships and to chat with the community.

+26
pokesrini
Blood Red
TemplarJLF
Opum
amour4ever
Mitsuru
chicorita3
calvinhobbesliker
Purim
WillDaSnail
taeuknam
Coconutty
asuna07neros
Spectro889
AshSerena
PokemonTrainerY
Sheepy Lamby
matthew11
Pokévision
AmourMustDie2000
Serena
ScienceIsSoAmazing
Ikcatcher
Amour256
RobSp1derp1g
PotSmuggle
30 posters

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 8 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by matthew11 Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:39 pm

XY059 here, XY059, there. Meh, the hype created by this ep to me isn't really strong compared to before. Maybe I'm just impatient. Well, anyway, I don't wanna expect so much in that ep, like Satoshi's breaking of his armor of oblivion *glares at Pokevision*. But what I'm waiting for is the supposed cameo of the previous gen girl (Iris), or Haruka, and see how they interact with each other, and how it will affect amour. I won't be discussing with you guys about the so called 'fabled' episode cause we've already discussed EVERYTHING about it with the ep's description. Other than that is what I call predictions, assumptions, etc. But I'll be like Asuna in stalker mode until the airing of the episode or the 1 hour special. And, if possible, I might share to you guys some new fan arts made by some artist/s from pixiv or deviantart. So, until then!
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - Page 8 Empty Re: AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Post by Amour256 Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:58 pm

matthew11 wrote:XY059 here, XY059, there. Meh, the hype created by this ep to me isn't really strong compared to before. Maybe I'm just impatient. Well, anyway, I don't wanna expect so much in that ep, like Satoshi's breaking of his armor of oblivion *glares at Pokevision*. But what I'm waiting for is the supposed cameo of the previous gen girl (Iris), or Haruka, and see how they interact with each other, and how it will affect amour. I won't be discussing with you guys about the so called 'fabled' episode cause we've already discussed EVERYTHING about it with the ep's description. Other than that is what I call predictions, assumptions, etc. But I'll be like Asuna in stalker mode until the airing of the episode or the 1 hour special. And, if possible, I might share to you guys some new fan arts made by some artist/s from pixiv or deviantart. So, until then!
    Wait! When is Haruka coming in this season? I like her as well XD Of course she comes after Serena and I am an Advanceshipper as well...but after Amourshipping XD May I know when is she coming?
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Amour256 wrote:
    matthew11 wrote:XY059 here, XY059, there. Meh, the hype created by this ep to me isn't really strong compared to before. Maybe I'm just impatient. Well, anyway, I don't wanna expect so much in that ep, like Satoshi's breaking of his armor of oblivion *glares at Pokevision*. But what I'm waiting for is the supposed cameo of the previous gen girl (Iris), or Haruka, and see how they interact with each other, and how it will affect amour. I won't be discussing with you guys about the so called 'fabled' episode cause we've already discussed EVERYTHING about it with the ep's description. Other than that is what I call predictions, assumptions, etc. But I'll be like Asuna in stalker mode until the airing of the episode or the 1 hour special. And, if possible, I might share to you guys some new fan arts made by some artist/s from pixiv or deviantart. So, until then!
    Wait! When is Haruka coming in this season? I like her as well XD Of course she comes after Serena and I am an Advanceshipper as well...but after Amourshipping XD May I know when is she coming?

She isn't. At least, as far as we know.

@matthew11 Yeah, it's better to wait for the upcoming episode. Maybe we'll get a Christmas gift from the writers XD

Full summary of the upcoming preview.

Last edited by pokesrini on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed that double post.)
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Blood Red wrote:snip

Oh wow, some highlights over there. And Ash and Serena are the only ones to narrate? Sounds very interesting! Maybe once they start talking about the upcoming episodes, we'd get some few cute reactions mostly from Serena, especially once they talk about the upcoming "Date" episode. Man we really need Pk or some other folks that knows Japanese to keep us informed.
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:

Oh wow, some highlights over there. And Ash and Serena are the only ones to narrate? Sounds very interesting! Maybe once they start talking about the upcoming episodes, we'd get some few cute reactions mostly from Serena, especially once they talk about the upcoming "Date" episode. Man we really need Pk or some other folks that knows Japanese to keep us informed.

We have AshSerena, though his English is a bit of a weak spot.
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Blood Red wrote:
    Setsuna F Seiei wrote:

]

Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Smile
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:
    Setsuna F Seiei wrote:

]

Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Smile

Man, that's an early Christmas present right there! With two translators to help us out, we'l be able to keep up without any problems Very Happy
    Coconutty
    Coconutty

Post by Coconutty Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Blood Red wrote:Full summary of the upcoming preview.

.......whoa.

"All narrated by Satoshi and Serena!"

First of all, yay :3 second of all, maybe it's just the optimist in me, but I feel like that could be somewhat significant. I know it's not a huge deal, but I think it says something that it's just those two. Something of a writers' hint, perhaps? Very Happy I'm pumped!

Thanks Blood Red!

Edit:
    Setsuna F Seiei wrote:Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yay!!

Last edited by Coconutty on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yay, pK :D)
    WillDaSnail
    WillDaSnail
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by WillDaSnail Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Okay I'm going to try not to think too hard about the preview (especially when I'd rather wait until I see this myself), but the characters who are going to be narrating this preview (Ash and Serena) does raise quite a few eyebrows.

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Smile

Wooooohooo! Very Happy
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Coconutty wrote:
    Blood Red wrote:Full summary of the upcoming preview.

.......whoa.

"All narrated by Satoshi and Serena!"

First of all, yay :3 second of all, maybe it's just the optimist in me, but I feel like that could be somewhat significant. I know it's not a huge deal, but I think it says something that it's just those two. Something of a writers' hint, perhaps? Very Happy I'm pumped!

Thanks Blood Red!

Edit:
    Setsuna F Seiei wrote:Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yay!!

No prob, I saw that part and I knew I had to share this Very Happy

LOL I know, it's great XD

WillDaSnail

Okay I'm going to try not to think too hard about the preview (especially when I'd rather wait until I see this myself), but the characters who are going to be narrating this preview (Ash and Serena) does raise quite a few eyebrows.

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:Well, I got good news to everyone, Pk sent me a PM in Serebii and he's coming aboard. Smile

Wooooohooo! Very Happy

Hey, it's good enough for now XD
    Amour256
    Amour256
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Amour256 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Just Ash and Serena.....now the only thing we need is a priest to renounce the vows and then both of them saying "I agree" and then "You may kiss the bride" and then......we have Ash and Serena having some fun Time XD

Okay jokes apart.....I am interested in seeing Ash amd Serena's reactions as they get near to give some info about the date episode! Interesting indeed XD
    Ikcatcher
    Ikcatcher
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ikcatcher Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Just Ash and Serena?(mind explodes)
    Now they are just playing with us
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:59 pm

matthew11 Wow..you just said that you will return to the shadows for a while till the preview comes up and BAM! We get information about the preview :p 

BloodRed Damn! That's a great find! And 3 hours?! What is this? Lord of the Rings extended? LOL. But the fact that the whole thing will be narrated by Ash and Serena makes it interesting. Very interesting. I stick to my earlier stand that we won't see more than a few seconds perhaps of the date episode, but since we go as far as the Lumiose battle, we'll probably get a glimpse of the events surrounding it (Lumiose arc, if any) and *takes a deep breath* Laverre...

Setsuna Really? He's joining us here? Well guys..we just got one of our admirals aboard the SS Amour Very Happy Not taking anything away from you AshSerena your translations have been very helpful too (except that one time) :p So we can have two translators now. After all, two heads are better than one!
    Serena
    Serena
    I got a haircut!
    I got a haircut!

Favorite Pokemon : Braxien, Pancham

Post by Serena Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:59 pm

I wish cybercubed would join lol.

So we're just a little more than 2 months away from both XY 59 and 60 airing. I wonder when we'll get the summaries for the episode, hopefully soon. Though one thing is almost certain and that will be XY 59 having some cute interactions between the two. Like I said back in the old thread and in the xy59 thread, I hope Team Rocket doesn't interfere with Ash and Serena's alone time lol.
    matthew11
    matthew11

Favorite Pokemon : Missingno

Post by matthew11 Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:08 pm

pokesrini wrote:matthew11 Wow..you just said that you will return to the shadows for a while till the preview comes up and BAM! We get information about the preview :p 

... It's just a summary of the preview of another special... Why getting hype for it? Is it the fact that Satoshi and Serena are the only ones narrating? If that's it, then *facepalm*. Also, it's a showcase of legendary Pokemon, so I doubt we will have a sneakpeak on the future eps, especially the date ep. I'm willing to eat my words if I'm ever wrong.

As I said, I'll be discussing here once we get a sneakpeak of the date ep in one of the specials, so until then!
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:16 pm

@Serena LOL miss him? 

I agree..we are guaranteed to get cute interactions between the two. But I doubt we'll get too much info about that episode. As far as I know, even the extended info we got so far about the "unpredictable" episodes (non-gym episodes) wasn't enough to accurately predict anything. So if anything, an additional line or two will only send our hype train going faster. That's it. 

I sure hope TR doesn't interfere. Otherwise they are in for a painful time in my fanfic :p

@matthew11 I was just joking man. The two of them narrating alone is just interesting. But that's it. All I was joking was that we got information; however little when you said that you're going back to the shadows till we see the preview. We are getting a preview of the future episodes. Small sneak previews. I heard from somewhere..can't remember exactly where that we'll see a preview of the long-awaited Lumiose Gym battle. So we'll definitely see *dramatic voice* visions of the future. 

Until then, mate! Merry Christmas in advance!
    taeuknam

Post by taeuknam Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Serena wrote:I wish cybercubed would join lol.

So we're just a little more than 2 months away from both XY 59 and 60 airing.  I wonder when we'll get the summaries for the episode, hopefully soon.  Though one thing is almost certain and that will be XY 59 having some cute interactions between the two.  Like I said back in the old thread and in the xy59 thread, I hope Team Rocket doesn't interfere with Ash and Serena's alone time lol.

I hope they don't appear in the episode, but I get this feeling that they will and make fun of Ash and Serena. I mean, didn't they tease Ash and Misty in the Orange Islands? Behold the following revised motto:

Jessie: Prepare for trouble- Hey, wait!
    James: And make it double- Huh?! our twerp's on a date!
    Jessie: To protect Amourshippers from devastation!
    James: To unite all shippers within the fandom!
    Jessie: To denounce all claims of subjective hints!
    James: (to Ash and Serena) In case you'll be kissing, take some mints!
    Jessie: Jessie!
    James: James!
    Jessie: Team Rocket ships Amour, day and night!
    James: Make it canon, or prepare to fight!
    Meowth: Meowth, that's right!
    Wobuffet: Wobuffet!
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:26 pm

matthew11 wrote:
    pokesrini wrote:matthew11 Wow..you just said that you will return to the shadows for a while till the preview comes up and BAM! We get information about the preview :p 

... It's just a summary of the preview of another special... Why getting hype for it? Is it the fact that Satoshi and Serena are the only ones narrating? If that's it, then *facepalm*. Also, it's a showcase of legendary Pokemon, so I doubt we will have a sneakpeak on the future eps, especially the date ep. I'm willing to eat my words if I'm ever wrong.

As I said, I'll be discussing here once we get a sneakpeak of the date ep in one of the specials, so until then!
    It's a 3-hour Special, with four reruns and an hour of recaps and previews. Basically, the first part will be reruns of past episodes that featured Legendaries and the second half will be all about the past and future episodes.
    pokesrini
    pokesrini
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pokesrini Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:46 pm

taeuknam wrote:

So we're just a little more than 2 months away from both XY 59 and 60 airing.  I wonder when we'll get the summaries for the episode, hopefully soon.  Though one thing is almost certain and that will be XY 59 having some cute interactions between the two.  Like I said back in the old thread and in the xy59 thread, I hope Team Rocket doesn't interfere with Ash and Serena's alone time lol.

I hope they don't appear in the episode, but I get this feeling that they will and make fun of Ash and Serena. I mean, didn't they tease Ash and Misty in the Orange Islands? Behold the following revised motto:

Mother of God! That was amazing! Hey..I need one of these for my fanfic. Can I trouble you to push your creativity a little more? Very Happy I'll add your name in the credits.
    taeuknam

Post by taeuknam Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 pm

pokesrini wrote:
    taeuknam wrote:

Mother of God! That was amazing! Hey..I need one of these for my fanfic. Can I trouble you to push your creativity a little more? Very Happy I'll add your name in the credits.

Sure, I'd be happy to! What exactly would you like? A team rocket motto parody?

And also: If the date goes well, do you see that carrying over to the next episode and Serena being motivated to do well in the performer thing?
    Sheepy Lamby
    Sheepy Lamby

Post by Sheepy Lamby Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:34 pm

hehe! Razz are we talking about Team Rocket and ships?
    It is like listening to a vegetarian talking about how delicious is roast beef...
    But I hope someday those two tease Serena and Ash!
    AshSerena

Post by AshSerena Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:39 am

wow that Dec 31 3hrs special, at first im wondering if is worth to watch since its only show of those legendary pokemon, but after bloodred post that summary and know that serena and ash is doing narration.. i probably woke up early just to watch this one xD, i know its not big deal but im just curious about the narration XD
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:09 am

I just finished watching AnoHana and my God. Them feels ;_;
    The scene with the letter really crushed my heart.

Hmm, I imagine something like that at the end of Ash and Serena's journey together. Serena gave Ash a small piece of paper and written there says:

I love you, Ash. The "I want to marry you" kind of love.

If you'll excuse me, I'll just cry in the corner for 8 hours. *exits while carrying a blankie*
    Blood Red
    Blood Red

Post by Blood Red Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 am

taeuknam wrote:

LOL good job, I think I'll watch the dub for once if that  actually happens XD 

Sheepy Lamby wrote:hehe! Razz are we talking about Team Rocket and ships?
    It is like listening to a vegetarian talking about how delicious is roast beef...
    But I hope someday those two tease Serena and Ash!

True, but they could at least be of some use in they hypothetical reappearance XD

AshSerena wrote:wow that Dec 31 3hrs special, at first im wondering if is worth to watch since its only show of those legendary pokemon, but after bloodred post that summary and know that serena and ash is doing narration.. i probably woke up early just to watch this one xD, i know its not big deal but im just curious about the narration XD

Glad to hear that! WE'll need all the help we can get with the translations, so it's good to know that you'll help us out Very Happy

Setsuna F Seiei wrote:I just finished watching AnoHana and my God. Them feels ;_;
    The scene with the letter really crushed my heart.

Hmm, I imagine something like that at the end of Ash and Serena's journey together. Serena gave Ash a small piece of paper and written there says:

I love you, Ash. The "I want to marry you" kind of love.

If you'll excuse me, I'll just cry in the corner for 8 hours. *exits while carrying a blankie*

Dude, I hope we don't get a sad ending Sad
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Setsuna F Seiei
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Setsuna F Seiei Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:06 am

Blood Red wrote:Dude, I hope we don't get a sad ending Sad

Lol, well it's not like Serena is already dead. or is she???? o_0 PLOT TWIST!!!
    Maybe after Ash have read the note, he suddenly chased after Serena and tells her how he feels about her too. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:21 am